Reviews for Revelation of a Nightmare
ximithii chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
aww...poor Kurama! You can't stop here! Must continue!
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
Well I for one would very much like to see what it is that plagues Kurama's noctural sleep. And I must say I am rather curious to know how it is that Shiori knows Kurama's true identity and the wounds inflicted upon him by the mad bomber Karasu.

Hmm.. I wonder how Hiei will inform Kurama of this startling revelation. Oh yeah, and little Shuichi is very observant for a kid isn't he? *smirk*

This was very good and I hope to read more.

Also your work is great as is but if you feel you need a beta reader that's your prerogative. I love it just the way it is! Indeed I do!

Keep up the good work and thanks for reviewing my short story, The Gift. That was a pleasant surprise!

Till next time,

JD
Henrika chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
Hope to see the revised version soon. Wonder if his family will question what his nightmare about? Will Hiei intervene at any point after his family had left? Keep writing and update soon!
Ms. Zeal chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
I like it! Please, go on!
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
Well that was short but good. It was sad to see Kurama break down. The nightmares he lived inside his head must have been horrifying indeed to make him cry out so piteously.
Hiei's reaction was interesting.
It seems even though he doesn't want to admit to it, deep inside a part of him wishes for the same kind of relationship as Kurama has with his mother.
Til next time,
Jd
S. A. Bonasi chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Kristen-san,
Well, without having read this arc first, it looks pretty good to me. But if you are worried, you could find someone else to beta-read it.
S. A.
WolvenJaganshi chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Excellent fic! Keep up the good work! you're doing great!
Henrika chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Spelled cloud wrong. Good so far. Wonder what Hiei will do and if any of the other spirit detectives felt that energy spike? Will Hiei be forced to reveal himself to Shiori to help Kurama? Keep writing and update soon!
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Very interesting! That fight with Karasu was particularly nasty for Kurama and who knows what kind of psychological damage was inflicted upon the kitsune's mind (oh wait, that's what's going on here isn't it. Silly me.)
I liked Hiei's show of concern over his best friend's state of mind and his reaction to the thought of being caught. Very funny!
Anyway, I like where this is going and will of course look forward to more.
Good job all around and keep it coming!
JD
cocolatte chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
THIS IS GREAT! *dies* It's awesome . . .Hiei was perfectly in character, WOW! *dies again*
Ok, here's some of the info you requested! -
-I'm not sure when Kurama's mother was married, but I know it was into the Sensui saga, after the dark Tournament.
-Kurama's step father's name is Kazuya Hatanaka, I believe. (Kazuya is his first name)
-Kurama's little brother is indeed named Shuichi, and I think he's 12-13 years old.
Hope I helped! if you need any more info, just e-mail me! -
BTW- You should take the 'don't accept anonymous reviews' button thingy off your profile page. You get quite a few more reviews this way, and Kami knows you deserve them!
UPDATE SOON!
-Cheeto
Mrs. Boojangles chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Hey, I think it's good. Keep updating. If you get a chance, could you possibly read my stories? Thanks, but keep up the good work!
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
; Wonderful! Bravo! I love it! Beautifully written and not too complicated for the younger readers. I enjoyed every second of it. I hope you'll have the time to continue it soon enough. Please do? I really really can't wait until the next chapter. - Good luck too!
Anica106 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
This was really interesting. Very creepy._ I hope you update soon!
foxfictionffn chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I definately like this story. Humor, a wee bit o' mystery, and whatever horrors a demon's mind may create from memories. By the reader's imagination, o' course; which makes it even better.
If you need any help, I'm free. I've nothing crowding my schedule...
at the foot-high stack of papers and stories.: Eh... -_-*