Reviews for Revelation of a Nightmare
Shinjiteru chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
I want more TT I really really like Shiori in this. Really. She actually has a character in here.

*sigh* Have we still hope for an update (praying and crossing fingers!)?
Kitsune Onna1 chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
oh dear god tell me that this isn't on hiatus or discontinued or somethign like that!

I love this! Shiori is so damn clever ! i love her! please update soon!
NeuroticSquirrel chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
This is a fantastic story! I really hope you come back and work on it some more!
The Swordsman chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
This is such a great story. I really hope you're going to continue it; it'd be a shame to let it go unfinished.

The Swordsman
KrimsonKitsu chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
I loved it! You have a real talent for writing! I hope you keep it up! More fanfics!
1derland pixie chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Good story!
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
yeah! go Shiori! i just love how she completely owned Hiei in that battle of wits, there. please update soon. i realize that it's been a while seen you have, but i just now found it, and i would love to read more! PLEEZ!
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
Cool...it's a pity that you haven't continued in a while though...sad...
nobilish chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
Really good fanfic.

It's hard to come by a good YYH one now these days.

I'm happy I found yours XD
CelestialMoonDragon chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
this is written very well. Please, update. I want to see Yusuke and Kuwabara's reactions.
kagome102694 chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
Not bad.
CrazyDreamerGirl chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
You have to update this story. It's amazing. This cliffhanger is so evil. Please, post anotehr chapter soon.
CanaanAlshea chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
Whee! Good story. Please continue!
CanaanAlshea chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
This is a good story! OO My goodness, you are a good writer. One thing in chapter 4 made me crack up though; when the doctor sits on the edge of the bed and is referred to as a 'tubby bastard' lmao! I love it!
sunnyplace123 chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
Wow! this is the best story I've read in a long while. It's kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. It seems every chapter has a cliffhanger. I guess it's to keep people asking for more. Well, all I have left to say is great story! Keep up the good work! _
239 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »