Reviews for Revelation of a Nightmare
Anna Jaganshi chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
I know it's been like a... year and two days since you've updated... but can you keep updating? The story is immensely interesting, and I like how you use details. It's a fantastic story. And Shiori is just funny in this; like Hiei said, she's smart. But I hope you do keep updating!
hork chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Shiori broke down sobbing. "What have we done?"

sounds like shiori killed her son. snicker. It'd be hilarious (in a weird way) if she really did, and then have kazuya say "we did the right thing".

you know, the last sentence kinda reminds me of a fic I read where shiori was actually youko kurama's mom reincarnated w/ her memories (or something). I'll... get you the title as soon as I remember it... it's definitely on ffnet, just... argh...
Ranko66 chapter 7 . 11/10/2006
you really need to update this really good story
WolfDaughter chapter 7 . 10/28/2006
Oh, this was fantastic! Is there more on the way or was that it? If there's more (like Kurama waking up), please please please update soon!
Gentle Kit chapter 7 . 9/25/2006
Yay! You updated! I'm so happy! I missed this fic.
Yuko6754 chapter 7 . 9/22/2006
update! all i can say! updateupdateupdate! now!
Yuko6754 chapter 6 . 9/22/2006
gah! i love it! no more to say
Yuko6754 chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
H-Hiei...is being nice? col! really! i like that! well i wonder if he'll get to genkai soon? or vice-versa
Yuko6754 chapter 4 . 9/22/2006
uhoh! Hiei's been caught! what will happen? gotta find out!
Yuko6754 chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
ta' hell somethins' wrong! man she is THICK! well i hope Hiei can get him to safety! although i did like the: ' .Poke' i love stuff like that!
Yuko6754 chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
i loved it! oh and i might do the beta thing but...not the best! oh well! i lovve the story!it rocks!
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
me love! it was awesome!i always wondered what Kurama thought after his match with that jerk! well: *adds to fave*
HinoteTwintailCat chapter 7 . 8/30/2006
This is getting good. *drools over Kurama* Sorry, I'm reviewing to ask, Do you still need to know about the final episode of YYH? If so, mention that you need it in the next chapter. And I'll tell you. I like this, it isn't yaoi, but it still depicts the relationship between Kurama and Hiei. That sorta-distant-but-at-the-same-time-close brotherly relationship. I think you're a pretty good author!
autumnaura chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
great story please update soon
CAD386 chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
O ... I like it. Please update soon!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »