Reviews for Revelation of a Nightmare
JapanCat chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
This was really good! n.n I can't really think of much to say between listening to the weird sound effects coming from my sister's game and her yelling random stuff out. I liked how you kept everyone in character. It's really hard for me to do. (usually makes Hiei WAY too bitchy and Kurama either hyper or whiny... TT) Uh... Mya! (gives you a cookie)
kitsunelover chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
Wow! I haven't read a fic this tantalizing in a very long time. This is incredibly well-written; it manages to handle profound emotional issues with sensitivity, while also making me laugh out loud at unexpected moments. I adore your characterization of this clever, tough Shiori, and her interactions with Hiei are wonderful. I can already see how much more interesting things are going to get with Yusuke and Kuwabara tossed into the mix.

It seems that you update very infrequently, as it's taken you two years to write seven chapters. I'm not criticizing you; just bemoaning the fact that I've gotten hooked on a story which is going to torture me by dangling updates few and far between. So take pity on me and finish the next chapter soon? :)
Pawn'sVictory chapter 7 . 6/5/2006
nice end comment.
Sachi chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
YAY! I love how this is going. Can't wait until Kurama wakes up...or will he? Please continue
PurpleKiwi chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
Excellent story, beautifully written. Although the idea of Shiori finding out is not original, this story has a very original take on that idea. I eagerly await the next chapter!
Mordac chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
Great story, seriously, there is a shortage of fics featuring themes like this.

You should update.
thehappystalkerball chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
I don't think I can begin to describe to you how shocked I was to see this updated! Oh, happy day! _

Anyway, I am SO HAPPY you updated! Yayness!

I loved when Yusuke and Kuwabara showed up; that was great. Particularly loved Yusuke's "excuse" and how Kuwabara forgot the last time he'd used it was with his own mother! XD Priceless!

The conversation between Hiei and Shiori was great as always! I loved it. All in all, I simply love this fic! Be sure to update it pronto!
riversrunthroughme chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
Abh! Brilliant stuff! I'm thrilled and so happy that you've gotten around to a new chapter! Yay! Once again the conversation back and forth was terrific and I ate it up. Nothing beats this Hiei and Shiori stuff because it's just so unconventional. Nice transition with Yusuke and Kuwabara, I'm really looking forward to the next peice of your tale. It makes me happy every time I read it.
Sweet Little Hufflepuff chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
*sniggers* Nice. You've got good style, beautiful form, and it's /very/ believable. Good show, luv!
Niana Kuonji chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
Squee! Another great chappie! I've always been amongst the ranks of the 'Shiori not being nearly so ignorant as she acts' group, and this is a very satisfying story. I'm so glad you updated! Please write another chapter soon, yes?

PS I love the interactions between Hiei and Shiori and Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Hiei in this one!
tbiris chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
dun dun DUN! I love this fic I'm so happy it got updated! _
InuKurama chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
Ahahahaha! Not all humans are stupid creatures! Hiei, you got snapped! Ha!

Ehem. ANywho- nice job. I love it so far.
purplehairedwonder chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
Hooray for an update! I just find myself sucked into this story whenever I read it. Everyone is so well in character and everything that is going on is believable. I just love the interactions between Shiori and Hiei. They bounce well off one another, so I suppose if you've been around Kurama as much as they both have, you'd have to be pretty quick-witted. I especially enjoyed the exchange where Shiori asks about Kurama's "death" and who did it. That played out really well. I also really liked the idea of a blood stain on the floor from the day Shiori saved Kurama's life and the constant reminder for the fox. A small thing in the scheme of things, yet a nicely placed detail that just adds to the overall richness. Very well done. I can't wait to see Yusuke and Kuwabara's reactions to "She knows." Yay.
Icefire2 chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
Very good, I was surprised to see the update but this was a really great surprise. I could imagine Yusuke and Kuwabara's faces when Hiei told them Shiori knows the turth, heh that would be the look. And she seems to have encured his respect, grudgedly of course. Very good chapter.
Lynette chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
I am in love with this story! Sorry I haven't reviewed before now, but I just discovered it today. (Your beta has definatly helped with random mistakes.)I just wanted to say...UPDATE SOON PLEASE! (Hmm...that may have been a pointless statement...OH WELL!)
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »