Reviews for Revelation of a Nightmare
Henrika chapter 7 . 3/2/2006
Very nicely done. It was good seeing another chapter of such a good story. Nice introspection into Hiei and Shiori. The explanation of the tournament was nicely done. Keep writing and update soon!
thehappystalkerball chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
Oh, YAY! I'm SO HAPPY you updated! Of course, my review is painfully late. Sorry! Anyway, I Loved this chapter, I love this story and I would, love, love, LOVE to see more from you and SOON! _

~Happy dance~

~Kayla~
Meri Kaisla chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Hiei was great ;)
LishaVilla chapter 6 . 2/2/2006
I was wondering if you needed a little nudge, since it's been like four months... cough. No, seriously I really like this fic, and you have a very concise and smooth writing style. I think you said you were near completion, so please don't abandon this fic. I will still be waiting... waiting for an update.
neko kitkat chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
Yay! New CHAPTER! sorry i haven't reviewed till now i had no internet! but yay! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! _
Icefire2 chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
Very interesting, amazing that Shiori actually knows something about what her son is trying to protect her from. And it is no small feat to actually get Hiei talking, much less to a human. Very good story, please update soon.
Crystal Music chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
I like this. I'm enjoying it. Your style is clean and easy to read, but you have me completely in the dark as to where you're going with this. Would love to see more!
arkarian chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
know what? this is one of the few story's i really like.

hope to read more from it soon. heys, seesya.

arkarian
Forbiddensoul562 chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
I love it! It's been so long since i reviewed this story... so long that i finally got my own account and put my own stories on it! Anyway awesome LONG chapter that was REALLY cool. I can feel the emotion that's in this story and it upsets me to know that it'll be coming to a end soon **Cries** Anyway please update ASAP!
Kitsune-001 chapter 6 . 11/29/2005
I like. I had always figured that his mother would know. Wow. You did a great job. I can not wait for the next chapter.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 6 . 11/22/2005
This is my favorite ever fanon portrayal of Shiori, and probably the best I've ever seen. I love all the little details, the small gestures that she and Shuiichi share... the snippets of his past, and her manipulation of and reaction to Hiei had me alternately wide eyed and on the seat of my chair, and sniggering. I freakin' LOVE this lady! And I almost lost it when you trapped Hiei in the closet... *starts chortling again* I really admired the way you handled Shiori's realization that she was carrying a somewhat inhuman child, too: how it hit her, her husband's knowing it as well, her ultimate decision not to terminate the pregnancy, telling Hatanaka... Hey, did anybody ever tell you how Kurama refers to his stepfather?

Urgh, dangit... I was germinating a plot bunny about having Kurama's family find out about his dual nature, but now I think I'm going to have to scrap it as an affront to something this good. *snaps* Damn.
BlueUtopiah chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
I just wanted to tell you that this story is amazing! I printed out the first six chapters this afternoon and read them all in one sitting. I can't believe that I had not come across this before!

Your characterizations and dialogue are spot on, and I love your take on Shiori - how she is shrewd and subtly manipulative - like Kurama. The entire story is like nothing I've read before. You Rule!
Pawn'sVictory chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
Nah, no flame. the way the two chapters flow together is impressive.
dreamingsilver chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
Do mine eyes fail me? You updated! Congratulations!

I loved this piece of writing. It was beautifully written and makes up for the long absence. That last scene has got to be my favorite. Every single word characterized the mood.
jordan chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
That was great! Can't wait for more!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »