Reviews for Revelation of a Nightmare
Henrika chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
Will this continue? It was a long wait for this chapter, but you have an excellent sense of characterization. Please keep writing and update soon!
lunar-eclipse24 chapter 6 . 10/12/2005
I can't believe I forgot about this fic! It's good to know you didn't discontinue it. I enjoyed this chapter and will look foward to the next update.
riversrunthroughme chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
Hiei and Shiori...possibly a scene and converstion seldom seen, heard or written any where and yet I find myself beleiving every word of it's yummy realism and mutual tension. They both have a concern for Kurama, but neither are totally comfortable with the presence of the other.

The humanity in both Kurama and his family touches your heart, be it demonic, Reikei or ningen. The horror scene with Karasu in Kurama's mind make your gut churn and your head spin with the awful images, but you just CAN'T stop READING it!

Amazing, totally addictive and possibly some of the best of Hiei being Hiei that I've ever seen. Not to mention my little addiction to Karasu's neurotic obession with Kurama. Oh, let the sadism fly and the tempers spark.

Hiei and Kurama acting like teammates and comrades is always more fun than an OOC hot-passionate-sometimes-painful shonen-ai crap-wad that I keep getting smacked with. You're the best...slow...but still this is a damn good fic.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
Great chapter. You've made Shiori really come alive as a character, with all the heartbreak and worries of a parent with an 'odd' child. Though she never says it straight out in this chapter, the way she talks about her pregnancy and caring for Kurama as a baby shows how much she loves him.

Tricking Hiei into saying Kurama's name also gave her a bit of an edgy intelligence which she lacked in the anime series. I liked it. It made her seem more real and three dimensional. You're a good author. Keep updating, and good luck with the move!
matchynishi chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
Another well written chapter - although I really don't like fics with Kurama crying all that much, I suppose I can make a distinction with this one. :p Good to see you update again!
Rin chapter 6 . 10/8/2005
I recently found this story and I really enjoy it. I think you captured Shiori perfectly. As for the rest of the info, you hit it pretty much right in the nose. By the way, which anime do you need to know how it ends? I do not know how YGO ends but YYH I do. Email me and let me know, but put something in the subget heading so I know who it's from.
teh wheelbarrow chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
Oh woow, this is so.. amazing. It's so different compared to the fics I read. You portray the characters SO well, it's crazyy. And your writing style is remarkable. This fic is so powerful and beautiful, it's like no other and it's definetely one of my favorites.

Update soon! I might go insane if you don't. :D
koriaena chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
cool chapter! i liked how you portray the characters. -
Lady-Videl chapter 6 . 10/3/2005
This was a beautiful chapter! Aw, it brought a tear to my eye! Lol. But seriously, I love reading your story and I was so happy that you updated (but angry because my internet stopped working at the same time). I didn't think it was possible for you to improve on your other chapters because they were so nicely written, but you've really done a great job! I really love the last part with Shiori's memory. It's so powerful. I really look forward to the next chapter, and I hope this story goes on forever! Great chapter!
purplehairedwonder chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
Yay for an update! I really love this story. This was a touching chapter. Interesting to see how Shiori knew.

"Apparently Kurama wasn't the only one keeping secrets from family members. They were also so busy keeping secrets from each other that it was a wonder they functioned normally at all." Haha, that line made me smile.

"He cries. Never in front of me, of course. In his sleep. Occasionally in the shower when the pain is too much. He cries, and I still don't know what he needs." Her eyes searched his imploringly. No small feat-even Yusuke rarely dared to look Hiei directly in the eyes for any length of time. "I saw the wounds-Shuichi doesn’t know I saw them, obviously-and I see it in your eyes. What happened to you boys?"

That was another little section that I enjoyed. I just thought it really hit the nail on the head. It just seems so in Kurama's character, and what I would imagine Shiori's to be (as we know so little of her in canon).

Overall, just a solid chapter of a solid story that I'm really enjoying. It's inspired some of what I've written, so thanks for that :) Very nice job and I look forward to the next chapter, whenever it is forthcoming!
Bluespark chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
Yay! You're ALIVE! I was wondering when you'd update!

"Sounds disgusting."

That line was priceless. Imagine Hiei really saying that... Yep. Great chapter! Thanks for updating!
Niana Kuonji chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
You did a great job with the conversations and the flashback. I love how Shiori handles Hiei as only a mom can handle a male. Poking and prodding and Hiei unable to do anything besides growl a bit. n,.,n Can't wait for next chappie!
jay chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
wow thats really good man keep it up!
tbiris chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
aw, I love this story. _ makes it worth the wait.
Smexy Kitten chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
wow, another great chapter! i have been enjoying your story since i began to read it over the summer, and i have been anticipating this chapter ever since, lol.

i can't wait for the next chapter, so plz update whenever you can.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »