Reviews for Revelation of a Nightmare
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
What a pleasant surprise, when I checked my favorite stories and found this had been updated. . And sure, I can understand why relocation to a new state would cause delay in updating. o.o

Anyway, great chapter. I just love your portrayal of Shiori, and Hiei's reaction to her and everything else is spot-on. Can't wait for the next installment! _
Maverick48 chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
Oh my goodness.

This chapter was mesmerizing and full of depth. I am a little teary-eyed. RIVETING. I absolutely loved it. What a great perspective you wove into this story in Shiori. Not only is her little battles with Hiei amusing and so original, you've managed to capture her feelings and regards for Kurama beautifully. This is the FIRST fic that I've read (and I've been searching for good fanfics for about four years so I've read A LOT!)that mentions Shiori's first husband. I've often wondered about him and surely he had a tremendous effect on Kurama-not just Shiori. You've brought that point across magnificently.

I was surprised to find out that Shiori and her husband knew about the nature of Kurama at all. But it works so well here and it brings out a whole other side to Kurama's multifaceted life. He is without a doubt the most complex character in the show, if not in all of manga/anime. Awesome job of depicting all these aspects of Kurama. You do his character justice! *bows* Thank you!

I was almost beside myself when the alert for this story came in my inbox. It's been a while. Thank God you're still up to it. You've only gotten better and I thought that it would be pretty hard to top what you've already written. I've read some stories based of your fic. You're such a inspiration! This has spawned some great fics! But here, you've taken a whole different direction. I love it. It's great that you're back. Best wishes in your new city and home. _ I really look forward to more from you. Thank you again for a GREAT story!

*a little K/B? just had to ask. _ You've written such an awesome fic so far, I am curious to see how you would go about that relationship. but no worries if this doesn't turn out to be K/B. It's still terrific!*
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Great story! Very insightful, and you did Hiei's reluctant fascination with human relationships perfectly. I really loved the way you gave Kurama's mother a more proactive role as well.

Though I would have LOVED to hear what Shiori had to tell Hiei about the bond between mother and child, I think you did well to end right where you did.

Excellent work!

P.S. Thank goodness! Another 'older' author! There's not that many of us around!
Lady Addiction chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
Lovely take on Shiori. I really like how Hiei views her, and how he's slowly beginning to have more respect for her. I also really like how Shiori reflects some of Kurama's attributes.

Am looking forward to the next chapter and hope you haven't dropped this yet!
Maverick chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
A very cool story! It's about time you update yes? Great writing style and plot development. I'm so glad that this is not going to be a yaoi fic (at least that pertains to Kurama/Hiei-I personally can't stand that pairing. You do a really great job of portraying Kurama's and Hiei's relationship strictly as good friends. I love that!) I found this story in a Kurama/Botan C2 so I was wondering if that will be of any relevance. If yes-WAY AWESOME! If not-this story still rocks! Please continue soon!
White Viper chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
This is good. This is very good...you're going to update soon, right? Please? Pretty please?
White Viper chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Wow! That last bit was unexpected!
Caught in Tears chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
For the LOVE of all that is anime -

UPDATE!

This is such an amazing story, I don't understand how you could leave it here!

And your FANS!

We're dying so slowly! *sobs*

*reaches out for Kurama* ...So close..yet so far...
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
Love the interaction between Hiei and Shiori.
missaw chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
whoa.

sorry, I'm a little speechless right now. *takes a deep breath*

This story is amazing! I am very impressed. Update soon please, because I cannot wait for the next chapter.
lilsammywinchester chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
man this is a great story!*cries* plus i want to c what hiei says...*sniff* so can u ppleaasse update soon? it would be great cuz it's been a while!:D
matchynishi chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
Pretty great fic - the way you wrote Hiei especially. *Adds you to author alert* I liked the way you characterized Shiori too... pretty good stuff, update soon!
Geministarz chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
Wow, I really like this. It's nice to see Hiei being a real person having a real conversation with a real human... And it's good to see another human with a little bit of intelligence... I like how you keep drawing similarities between Kurama and Shiori. This is a really great story, and I can't wait to read more of it.
Twix chapter 5 . 5/6/2005
Dude...look at all the reviews you have..It's a SIGN!

UPDATE! PLEASE! *weeps*

Do you have any idea how badly I want the next chapter? I'm dying over here!
nek kitkat chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
ilike your story, more please!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »