Reviews for Revelation of a Nightmare
YamikiofAnime chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
Oh, you should really continue

Fujiko Kuwabara chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Oh...this is great...
samanthasideas chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
It's stories like this that make me come out of library books and read them. You bring the characters to life in situations the series would allow for. I love it, I love that the mother knows and the grace and beauty of how you put it together, piece by piece. You have a style of writing that honors the characters and the sitations, it doesn't belittle them or disect them. It breaths life and soul and I love that. So, please do take your time and continue to bless us with more of this story.
bohr-d chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
This is a great story so far! I love this! keepup the good work- update asap!
Angelic Kitsune Vixen chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
Finally! Someone writes a story where his mom finds out! Yay! Great story!
tasteofhysteria chapter 5 . 2/25/2005
Hey...I like this story...it's nifty! But and little Shuichi should see Hiei too...That would amuse me the most...
thehappystalkerball chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
*happy happy joy joy* YAY! You updated! *dances* You actually, actually updated! I'm so, so uber happy! *happiness* _

Okay, so this chapter totally rocked! ;; I loved it! _ I really enjoyed-well, all of it!

Hehe, Shiori sure seemed to know how to keep Hiei's interest. Really don't see that much of her and I'm glad you're putting so much effort into her ;; I so hope this is updated *really, really, REALLY* soon! _

P.S. I hope your plane trip went okay! _

~Kayla~
Chajiko chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
My goodness, I like this story more and more with every chapter! I love this view of Kurama's mum. :) You have a smooth writing style and you do an exellent job keeping the characters IN character. Kudos ya!
NyteKit chapter 5 . 2/16/2005
nice chapter, though it took you long enough to post it. it's interesting reading about Hiei's & Shiori's reactions to each other. not to mention we know Kurama's okay for the time being, seeing as he awoke for awhile. this story is great. don't keep us waiting as long for the next chapter, please! update soon!
Anonomous chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
This is really good what more is there really to say? I really have to keep checking back with this story for updates! :)
RainyDayz chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
I *loved* it!

Although I wish she still didn't know about Kurama's demon-half...

When she threw the glass at Hiei I laughed. With all he's been through, it's just comical.

But I really liked how you made her tricky in the conversation. Very nice.

I'm so excited for the next chapter! Please post soon!
dreamingsilver chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
-stare

wow, that's very well written. You've certainly stayed in character. Keep it up.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »