Reviews for Summer nights:a kiss, a secret, and a dance
Snakealien chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
The Hives likes this story, read first chapter. Will get to others eventually but keep this kind up liken it.

The Hive leaves...
something.l1k3.laughter chapter 9 . 8/21/2005
srry for my weird review before. i thought this was another story. i was having a stupid day

Turlluck009: Everyday for you is a stupid one.

Aelita6349: Die.
beastboygirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I love this story! It rocks!

Ii saw in your profile the pics of Hope and Odd in a gaia version. Do you go to If you do, so do I and PM me sometime on stars-in-night-sky.
bluhoundjinn chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Very... how should i put this? I guess your story is... well it goes beyond the comprehension and telling of words. i am not one who is into the whole love thing, but ur story was really good. ur sequel i know will be just as good. so thanks for the story.
amai-chestnut chapter 21 . 4/21/2005
okie dokie! I'll be awaitin' for 'school days'! hope it comes son! ja! and great story!
Arwentheelf chapter 21 . 4/20/2005
its over? :( good story though! one of my favorites
Tora Tora Tora Tora chapter 21 . 4/20/2005
Very good just a good way to end this one I can't wait till the next story great job
Tora Tora Tora Tora chapter 21 . 4/20/2005
Princess of Thieves chapter 21 . 4/20/2005
Yeah, the ending just came so suddenly. You should have put more Lyoko stuff into it. Oh well.
Glass-Snow chapter 19 . 4/19/2005
Please up-date!

UP_DATE!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

HURRY!
firecat72793 chapter 19 . 4/19/2005
this was your best story yet.
amai-chestnut chapter 19 . 4/19/2005
wow. this is a really really really great story! there are so many twists in it, it really makes thing spicy! please continue this soon!
DragonTribeLeader925 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I really love this story but you haven't updated in like for ever or even more! i hope ya update soon. oh and please check out my stories as well. Adios ;)
Inuyashas only Miko chapter 18 . 3/9/2005
Ok CTS-(Continue the story)now or die!...lol j/k!

Singed,

Odd's wife

PS:Yeah, yeah, i know i'm Odd obssesed!
Tenni chapter 18 . 12/22/2004