Reviews for To Consort With The Devil
Procrastinator12 chapter 14 . 4/1
This was a pretty good story and your writing is above par. I'm super impressed that you started this in 2004 and finished this year, it gives me so much hope for all those unfinished fics out there.
My one criticism is that the end, particularly chapter 13 (although I think 12 was my favorite), seemed rushed and you could have drawn out the resolution a lot more.
scgaraycochea chapter 14 . 3/31
Great fic!
I loved to read it, thanks for share it.
sunsethill chapter 14 . 3/29
You did a great job tying things up for your readers, and I appreciate it. I know it's hard to come back to a story after a long time, but your commitment to see this through to completion says a lot. I love that Albus has found a way to free Severus and that Severus has found a way to gain his revenge. Now I can go and read the whole story from start to finish again.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 3/29
Ha! Snape can't go against his maker, but he can sure point Mad Eye in the right direction.

Nicely done!
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 3/28
You're writing again!

And of course a Headmaster who is actually concerned about Snape is waaay AU, but it's nice to see. Although an Order who hates Snape even while he's rescuing them is, of course, spot on.

Rather a quick summary of a great deal of action, but I don't blame you for wanting to finish this off.

More stories, please?

Sadly, your ending is way better than canon.
riverrat chapter 12 . 2/28
This is a great story. Very different to every other story about Severus. Nice style of writing. Unfortunately you left it right there with a cliffhanger and it looks like it will never be updated. What a shame!
Bear0922 chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Please update soon I hate to get into a story only to find it incomplete! Never really got into the vampire severus stories but this one's pretty good!
sunsethill chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
It is wonderful for you to be willing to finish your stories even when they are not your first interest anymore. I love vampire!Severus stories. I look forward to the conclusion. You showed clearly how horribly the ministry treats magical beings.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
Ok. Well and good. What happens when Albus dies? Snape had best be out of the country before then.
Amelia chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
OMG every once in a while I look back at this fic...and this time I was surprised to see it had been updated lol xD so I got a few random new chapters...WOOT
Tara La'Quinn chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
Wow, very interesting start, I really like where this story is going! :) And I definitely want to see what happens to Severus - I really hope that the Ministry won't do anything too drastic... Keep up the great work, and I hope you update soon! :)
Unamerican chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
all i can say dang. Please keep going this is such an awesome story.
Unamerican chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
im glad they didnt leave snape XD
Unamerican chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
whoa that was really unexpected.
Unamerican chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
omg cant wait to see whats next!