Reviews for For Whom The Bell Tolls
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
wow... I can honestly say that this was the most moving and tear-jerking stories that I have read in my entire life. your words flowed beautifully, and you managed to keep me in suspense over was in the casket the whole time. I hope that you are recognized for a story terrifically written...
LSMunch chapter 7 . 10/20/2004
*sobs* so sasd. I cried, literally cried. Tears are running down my face. I assume its Munch who died? He's my favorite. Anyways, really good descriptions from others views. Love it! *sobs*
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 7 . 10/6/2004
*starts crying and rocking back and forth* You killed Munchikins! That was pure evil. Go you. But, still, Munchi!
enlightenedkitty chapter 7 . 10/5/2004
That was very good. Not nearly as confusing as many of the reviews led me to believe, though you could have used a bit more clarification in some parts. Well done.
Fallen Angel of Hell chapter 7 . 5/3/2004
that was very sad
ghe chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
aww...poor munch. great story though! i liked how you never said directly who it was that had died, but you just left little hints now and than in your sentences. i loved it.
Ava Cabot chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
still pretty confused, but this was well-written fic. nice job.
Pendray chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
GREAT story.
It was awesome!
jorja chapter 4 . 5/2/2004
kind of confusing, but a good effort.
Ava Cabot chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
this story went a little too fast, and i have a slight reader's headache from having to keep going back and figure out what's going on. your chapters should longer, so you can really get inside the heads of Elliot, Liv, and all the other detectives. the formatting is pretty good, and there are some minor word errors that could be easily cleared out by a beta. good luck.
Scarlette O'Hara chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I'm kinda confused.
sweetdevilscott chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
can't wait for next chapter. cool story
blahh chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
huh? i had to read that 3 times to get any sense from it...but i'm intrigued. please continue.