Reviews for Its Okay B, I'm Five By Five
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Hi! This story was awesome! I really enjoyed it! That whole calling Faith "F" thing could really be taken the wrong way if someone doesn't know BTVS well enough. I didn't take it that way of course, but at first I did have to think for a second before it clicked. I really liked the sister moment between Buffy and Dawn at the end of the story. You should really write more. You're good at it!

God bless,

Lauren
Kate chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
You really should stop putting 'not the greatest' on every story, because they don't deserve it.
MBB chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Still didn't explain *why* she wanted to be like Faith.
valentine indigo chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
i love faith! she's my favorite, after buffy and spike. she's the best. Five by five...hahahaha. More faith! a little faith?
Alixtii chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
First of all, I love pre-"Real Me" Dawn stories. And this sets up a very believable account of what the pre-"Consequences" dynamic between Dawn and Faith might have been like. The relationship between Buffy and Dawn seems appropriate, too. And I also like Faith fics, so the Buffy/Faith interaction was something I was happy to see.
cloudofcalm chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I think this was the best piece so far. Dawnie imitating Faith is very cute, and Buffy's third person POV was also amusing. Props.
Sardula chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
I liked it! I could imagine Dawn doing that, and it driving Buffy crazy.
Barefoot Awards chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Congrats! This Fic has been nominated for round four of the barefoot awards. You can visit the site by taking the link in my profile to see what this is all about. If you'd like to accept the nomination, please email with a link to this fic for verification purposes and also a list of any categories you want to make sure it's nominated in, since most nominators tend to forget about the whole category thing and I usually end up skimming the fic and trying to put it in the right categories, but sometimes I fail miserably. *Sigh* Anyway, congratulations!
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I liked dawnie acting like Faith, especially the five by five line and calling Buffy 'B.' I'd like some sweeter Dawn/Faith interaction, I think, though. Faith has this really guarded exterior that I feel like might melt around a kid like Dawn, just a little. I'd love a fic where Dawn drives Faith crazy, asking a million questions, and we end up with a look into Faith's past.
And I'm still vying for some Dawn/Giles interaction, or Dawn sneaking out of the house and following Buffy on patrol.