Reviews for A Gift to Remember
Razel Trushan chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
beautifuly done
Angie chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Nice ficcy! All i'm gonna say 'cuz i gotta go read the rest!_~
linagabriev chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
Very cute. Zel totally shocked me with his behavior in Chapter 2. So basically, his cure only destroyed the golem part of him with the mazoku part still in him? ANYways, great job. Awesome twist at the end.
Will Gabriev chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
T-T... it's so beautiful...
Sensou No Megami chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
T_T NO!

HOW COULD YOU! THEY WERE SO... SOO... HAPPY! *sniff*, lol, anyways, great fic, but next, I think you should write a longer one. Later Days!
Gizmo369 chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
Awesome story . I really like ZelLina fics . I don't think there's enough of them.
Graywords-girl chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
You evil, evil person! Still, good ending. Hope you write more, happy L/Z stuff in the future!(And yes, that is a hint)
Ja for now, email me if you want,
~Jass
Graywords-girl chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
Oh, come on! You can't make it an evil L/Z! Then, would have to go after you with torches and pitchforks Lol, interesting chapter, hope you update soon.
~Gray
Graywords-girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Hey! Is this that fic that "Unknown" person requested? Get a sudden plot line? Well, either way, I like what I see. Keep it up and keep reviewing!
~Jass
Samanda Hime-sama chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
WOnderful beginning for your story. Nice use of suspense and the way you made the reader wonder who exactly the shadow is. Will he be revealed in the next chapter? I'll definitely be reading this to the end!
Samanda
deesh chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
update update! i love L/Z!