Reviews for The Silent Blade: Hunter
blackhawk68 chapter 11 . 1/19
D'awwwwww I love this. Really, I do. This is awesome. And probably now one of my favorite AUs and maybe even a headcannon because IRUKA REALLY IS THAT UNASSUMING. He's practically Naruto's Agent Phil Coulson. (They would get along like at least twenty houses on fire.) I seriously wouldn't be surprised if, some years from now, Masashi Kishimoto admits that Iruka's probably one of the most dangerous shinobi of Konoha and regales us of some back stage badassery.
Korregidora chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Beautiful
jess.c.kong chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
First of all, your English is really good so no worries about how your story translated. It was a well thought out concept and other than a few grammatical errors, it was nicely written. The only things that threw me were the name, Salamander, since there are other Naruto characters by that name, and the mention of Kakashi being in the Hokage's office when that is where Iruka and them were when they fought Itachi. I would have like to see a little more Kakashi in the story but I appreciated how you took the time to really develop Iruka's character. Great job! Thank you for sharing!
Celestinasong chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Oh nice. U write them so well. I am glad u dont write them too mushy lol
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Interesting
PrincessYun chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
I'm shocked to see that I've never read your story before! It's such an amazing piece of work, I loved it and I think it has to be, starting from now, my favorite Naruto's fiction ever! I love Iruka and the dichotomy in his character, it was very interesting and especially well-written. Anyways, I'm going to be bed now! Thanks again!
Happiness's Deceit chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
This was so unbelievably lovely! :) Thank you for the delightful read.
dracochan1 chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
i loved this store so much i finish it in 6 hrs! lol :-p
madfreak chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
I love this story! Its just so angsty and the ending is beautiful! XD You ock AWEOME :)
EL chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
That was a great story! I like adventures and iruka being that..yes,i'm fond of iruka sensei.. i'll read the next
ActuallyNevis chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
I thought this story was brilliant. Personally I love stories where Iruka is powerful and not weak and cowed by life. I love the idea (however AU it is) of your story and thought it was very, very well written. Thank-you very much for writing it. You're a wonderful storyteller and I thank-you.
Chixue chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Gotta say, I love a good fic where Iruka's not "just a chuunin" a.k.a. a doormat or inconsequential. Your Iruka is powerful in his own right, yet stays true to who and what he is. His abilities and strength came from his natural skills, fine tuned and sharply honed from experience and training.

I also liked the detail and depth you gave to the whole Hunter group. Rarely do we read/hear about them, though we know they're a vital part of the ninja world. This definitely created a unique aspect to your story.

I totally loved reading this. I'm looking forward to reading what else you have!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Poor iruka... To spent his birthday like that...
FlyWolfSilver chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
This last chapter actually made me cry.

I just love it. There are no superlatives to describe this Fanfiction. It is just pure gold.

I will be looking out for the sequel (actually..it might already be out. Ahh, heck. Whatever. I'll just jump onto your profile once I've finished fawning ,)

And - this is the really incredible part - this story is ACTUALLY like a self-esteem-miracle-helper pill. It just makes me feel really...good. About literally everything.

So thank you for writing this gorgeous story, and it's going into my favourites, and... Yes. That's that!

And I will most definitely come back and read this fiction again, at some point.

Au revoir!
FlyWolfSilver chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Again, I marvel at your impeccable grasp of the English language. It is REALLY hard to believe you were born French.

I have got no other choice but to believe that you were born FATED to write, because this is simply stunning _