Reviews for The Silent Blade: Hunter
Celebrindal01 chapter 11 . 3/17
Waouw, that was amazing!

What a good change to see Iruka being this strong, the strongest ninja in Konoha.

Your writing is superb, everything is perfectly explained, all so beautiful.

I think Kakashi and Iruka are perfect for each other, I particularly like this last part when you describe all Kakashi did/does for him, it's like we can feel the love! 3

I will read the sequel as soon as possible, can't wait! : )
violetpooka chapter 11 . 3/8
Absolutely riveting story
Irukaka321 chapter 11 . 1/28
That was lovely and very well done. . I was pleasantly surprised
Irukaka321 chapter 9 . 1/28
wow. Iruka is so cool in this. I am glad Itachi was in it. For once someone actually beats him lol.
Irukaka321 chapter 5 . 1/27
The way you word things is very interesting
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 1/27
Where does this kurohyou character come from? The anime or manga? I only see this name in fics...
blackhawk68 chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
D'awwwwww I love this. Really, I do. This is awesome. And probably now one of my favorite AUs and maybe even a headcannon because IRUKA REALLY IS THAT UNASSUMING. He's practically Naruto's Agent Phil Coulson. (They would get along like at least twenty houses on fire.) I seriously wouldn't be surprised if, some years from now, Masashi Kishimoto admits that Iruka's probably one of the most dangerous shinobi of Konoha and regales us of some back stage badassery.
Korregidora chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
jess.c.kong chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
First of all, your English is really good so no worries about how your story translated. It was a well thought out concept and other than a few grammatical errors, it was nicely written. The only things that threw me were the name, Salamander, since there are other Naruto characters by that name, and the mention of Kakashi being in the Hokage's office when that is where Iruka and them were when they fought Itachi. I would have like to see a little more Kakashi in the story but I appreciated how you took the time to really develop Iruka's character. Great job! Thank you for sharing!
Irukaka321 chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Oh nice. U write them so well. I am glad u dont write them too mushy lol
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
PrincessYun chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
I'm shocked to see that I've never read your story before! It's such an amazing piece of work, I loved it and I think it has to be, starting from now, my favorite Naruto's fiction ever! I love Iruka and the dichotomy in his character, it was very interesting and especially well-written. Anyways, I'm going to be bed now! Thanks again!
Happiness's Deceit chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
This was so unbelievably lovely! :) Thank you for the delightful read.
dracochan1 chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
i loved this store so much i finish it in 6 hrs! lol :-p
madfreak chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
I love this story! Its just so angsty and the ending is beautiful! XD You ock AWEOME :)