Reviews for Nothing is really what it seems
JustaBitBored chapter 17 . 7/2/2011
Wow... Just frickin wow.

POOR MINERVA!
Order in the Chaos chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Might be evil of me but evil Albus-Much cooler!
MQ1 chapter 8 . 12/19/2006
I really like this fic - it seems a shame to have stopped it when you were really getting on a roll. Update soon (pretty please)
Palanfanaiel chapter 17 . 4/25/2005
Yay! Truly a sad ending, but I liked it. Marvellous cruel story, I loved it! Keep it coming, bye for now )

Pal
Intelligent Witch chapter 17 . 1/14/2005
okay nto really sure what to think about this

i'm not too sure i like the ending, realistic though it is

i guess i would be happier if he hadn't said he would try to change, i just dont like that part

anyhow i liked the rest fo the story so maybe its just me that has the problem

Hogwarts Duo chapter 17 . 1/4/2005
Oh how incredibly sad for Minerva! I can't believe Alastor just killed him without so much as a word from Minerva. But perhaps they did get some sort of happy ending in her quiet hours! Excellent fic ladies...well done!
Intelligent Witch chapter 16 . 12/23/2004
OH MY GOD

this is like wow

oh i cant wait for the next chapter and i just bet you it will come while i'm on holidays

oh my god

poor minerva

she should have known he wouldn't die

jesus christ

i take back my merry christmas, you may have it back once i see the next chapter

;-) just kidding

Intelligent Witch chapter 15 . 12/23/2004
this is such a cool story, i reaqlly do love it

merry christmas

Nerweniel chapter 16 . 12/23/2004
Aw... aw aw aw... *sniff*... couldn't she just become evil as well *grin*... ok perhaps not, but still this is sad. Poor Min, though! Update soon!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 14 . 12/14/2004
Oh wow..a minister. In any other story that would be a happy occasion but in this case, it's very sad..sniff sniff. Poor Min...
TabbyKit chapter 14 . 12/14/2004
Woah... O.O Well written, even though Albus is a little more crazy than I ever thought he could be. Poor Minerva
Intelligent Witch 1 chapter 13 . 12/13/2004
i should really read chapters int he right order

andyway this is a great story, i love it and albsu int hat chapter was wow

Intelligent Witch 1 chapter 14 . 12/13/2004
wow

i seriously love this story

i mean all the stuff thats happening isnt something u would ormally read for admm but this is so intriguing

i love it

Hogwarts Duo chapter 12 . 11/18/2004
Oh whatever happened to my lovely Albus who would die rather than harm Minerva or cause her any pain? Now he's just turn plain evil and it's so sad to read how he's treating his love and his friends...sobs! But another great chapter by you and I wanna read what's happening next so hurry!
Intelligent Witch chapter 12 . 11/18/2004
please update soon i'm on tenterhooks