Reviews for Insula Mortorum
so kiss me goodbye chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
Another X-Files writer liked this story so much she recced it at "The Lonely Fandom Cheerleaders" forum (sorry for the self-plug!)

I have to admit there were some things that made it a bit difficult for me to read (I'm known for going a bit overboard on punctuation), but once I got used to your style, I zipped through the story.

I was reminded of a kind of Indiana Jones/King Solomon's Mines/Lost crossover - very entertaining.

Possessed Monica was wonderfully melodramatic.

Do you still write Doggett/Reyes stuff?

Lamia
Mini Reyes chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
o..m..g... that was brilliant! That is without a doubt the best fan fiction i have ever read, and i've read a lot of fanfiction, i coulnt get my head out of it even if i wanted to! it was so great! it's brilliant! you should keep writting, i loved this so much
So Many Personnas chapter 10 . 7/18/2004
That was good, a tad bit predictable once you told about the legend, but still good to see how it turned out, and Monica's point of view during her reign...lol. It was very good though.
ilovecherries234 chapter 10 . 6/18/2004
Great story! so cute, I love it. Your other stories are realy good to, thanks for writing!
avesnovuelan chapter 10 . 5/26/2004
Gasp! Is that it? I liked it if it is, but I'll like it even more if there's more to it? Or maybe you could write a sequel...
ilovecherries234 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Awsome story! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DOGGETT/REYES FANFICS EVER! Kepp up the good, work, i can't wait to see how it will end!
avesnovuelan chapter 9 . 5/23/2004
Yay! Updateidge!
One thing: Can not *Can't* not Cant. Don't you have a spell-check that catches that for you? You should get one if you don't.
avesnovuelan chapter 8 . 5/17/2004
Beautiful Chapter. Just beautiful.
DDstalker chapter 8 . 5/17/2004
AH...MORE NOW! I HATE CHILFFHANGERS!
Neat-O Profile!
DDStalker
(I stalk David...Can you tell? Do I give to much away?)
xSuddenxHushx chapter 7 . 5/16/2004
Great story. I just got into it. Its really good. Keep going! Your a lucky punk! You got to meet Robbie Patrick *sighs*. Anyho... keep going. This is a really great story.
avesnovuelan chapter 7 . 5/15/2004
hehehe I'm loving this.
avesnovuelan chapter 6 . 5/13/2004
Oh. Exciting.
avesnovuelan chapter 5 . 5/12/2004
Good chapter, I'm on the edge of my seat.
Question: this cult you're talking about? Did they believe in the Devil and Evil or did they *worship* the devil and evil. Because most people from most major world religions would say that, yes, they believe in the Devil and they believe in Evil and they believe in the end of the world, but they don't worship the devil.
avesnovuelan chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
Hello, it's me, the world's best author, finally reading the work of the world's best reviewer (and second best author, I might add.)
I like the idea of writting it from Monica's POV, and I like the combination of romantic and freaky. The perfect x-files fic. Keep it up.
chickadee21 chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
This is really good.. I can't wait to hear what they're saying ;)