Reviews for Faceless
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I added this story to my recently made community “Swamped: the best in MASH fan fiction”. If you have any objections, please PM me.
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This is wonderful. I especially enjoyed your imagery. I don't usually go for Margaret/Hawkeye pieces but the quality of the writing attracted me to this. Well done.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
"He's a beautiful mess tonight, a tangle of tired bones and angry questions swept up in a pain that is dark and sharp." This line is so gorgeous and evocative, it's been engraved in my brain since I first read it and never really left. ;_; Completely gorgeous.
RowenaR chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Oh, wow, this is great! It's intensive and sad but with a hopeful twist at the end that I really, really like. Thanks for sharing :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Intense story! Very moving! I really enjoyed it!
radar fan chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
that really did show the emotions and how doctors must have felt in mash units. Great job

radar fan
inveritas chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I know this was written a while ago, but I felt I should review anyway. And all I can say is wow. So perfectly in character again. Brilliant. And so sad at the same time. Well done.
laurydory chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
oh wow. I love that. heart warming and heart wrenching at the same time. absolutely beautiful.
Anutheal chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
O...it made me cry. I never read a story that could grasp a person personality like that and really make people see him as he is really feeling.

I loved it thank you.
amanda0485 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Hey, I was just checking out some vintage MASH fics, and wanted to tell you that this is one of tbe best that I've ever read. You kept Hawkeye and Margaret in character so well, which many people fail to do. Great work!
Kasey22 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Damn, you are just so damn good at this! I demand more! Now!
mysticaldreams chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
OMG! That has to be one of the best fanfics i've ever read! You wrote their emotions so well, and, just woah! That was fantastic!

*Mystical Dreams
Cassandra Mulder chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Amazing. Absolutely *fantastic*. Your writing is beautiful, and your Hawkeye and Margaret is perfect.

I've read this story twice in the last 24 hours, and I'm just gripped by it. It's really like watching the show, that subtle, unexpected chemistry between them showing through. The fact they like and need each other even if they like to pretend that they don't.

Keep writing H/M, I so need more of it. :)
MovieQueen chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Oh my God I LOVE this! Your writing is so fabulous, keep it up!
Swamp chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
This was lovely. You have a good prose style and evocative imagery. It can also be read as a friendship _or_ a H/M fic, which is great. It's simple character interaction but it works.

Only one typo: "who’s" should be "whose".