Reviews for The New Life--Part 1
Denise Rodier chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
This story has a lot of potential and seems to be going in a direction that really works. Please keep up the good work!
gategrl chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Doesn't make any sense. Doesn't fit with the show.
Katana2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
I like that, it's really cute. So Does Logan know because there was an eariler escape and he know's one of them? Is Logan still Eyes Only? Did the pulse happen?
D.M.O 452 chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Good stuff-I always wondered what would happen if Max and the others escaped from manticore later in life, and found it hard to adapt to the real world. I hope you keep going.
ve vampier vindo vasher chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
no more? crying
Amy chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
really cool AU more soon!
DarkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Hey, it's the author here...she escaped alone and wished she would of taken Zack out of manticore aswell! sorry about that :)
jess chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
chapter is needed! write fast!
Raine77 chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Can you clarify-did only Max escape, and she meant take Zach out of Manticore, or did the same 12 escape, and she meant take him to Seattle? Thanx! Good story so far...
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
This was good...I'm very interested in seeing where you're taking this!
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
cool
Spark-Chick chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
I love it! I think it's really good. I can't wait for chapter two!
Pandora chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
This is a wonderful idea and I hope it works out for you, I really enjoy reading it. I like that it was written so that you can determine the charachters thoughts from their speech. Keep up the good work.
Puppy chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
I like it. I can just see Max acting that way if they had never escaped. Are you going to write about the original failed escape or was there none at all?
Shoujogirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2001