Reviews for Walk Away
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Yeah, no, not into a Slutty Hermione.
ChrissyMalfoy chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Here is my opinion.

Even thought I have read only one chapter this is what bugs me to no end. The characters are very OOC

I don't think one student in Hogwarts would use the word "bitch" or "fucker".

I also don't think Hermione would have sex with Harry on the Hogwarts express. Hell, I didn't think Hermione would have sex at all at this age.

Anyway, you're the author so you do what you want. However, I won't stick around to read.

Please don't take this as and offence.
CheshireCat23 chapter 28 . 7/2/2010
Hey, there is no sequel posted on your profile!
CheshireCat23 chapter 27 . 7/2/2010
Okaaaaay, now WHY does Hermione forgive Harry just like that? I mean after all he'd said and done to her. He doesn't deserve it. But I really liked how Ron stuck by Hermione instead of Harry. True friend that one. Story was good, though OOC at times.

Will continue with the sequel now! :)
Bt Zabini's Slave chapter 27 . 9/22/2008
OMG! That story was so sweet.
cmtaylor531 chapter 27 . 4/6/2007
OMG i loved it... Im completely sad that the sequal is not up!
Ppeppzz chapter 28 . 1/22/2007
Other than some of the spelling mistakes that caught my eye, that has to be one of the best plots i've read, cant wait to read the sequel, and that's what I will be reading later!
The evil draypen chapter 28 . 10/25/2006
Hey, I just loved this story, specially when drama an dlove hate interaction was concerned.

Congratulations, and I am looking foward for the sequel.
dreamingdarling chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Oh, i liked this, it wasnt too mushy, i like how you developed the charachters.I completly hated Padma and Pansy at the end. Just wondering, i wanted to go to the sequel, but this was the only story on your Author Info page. do you have the link?
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Hi. There was a link to this story in a forum and I decided to check it out. I'm sorry to say that I don't really like it.

Firstly, I hate, hate, HATE it when people change Hermione's looks. SHE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PRETTY! It seems like most D/Hr stories make her pretty. This is a line I had a problem with "She still looked pretty much the same, but now her hair was no longer frizzy and the sun had lightened it a little. Before returning to school she had talked her mom into letting her dye black streaks in it. Her body had also fully matured." The changes you made were better than some other things I've read but "Her body had also fully matured" is too much like "She had curves in all the right places."

I also HATE it when people make Hermione into a little sexpot. She is on the TRAIN and she is having SEX with HARRY! That is completely OOC. I always picture hermione as being a little uptight about sex and things like that.

There were some grammatical errors, too.

So those are the reasons I didn't like this story.

prongs
mummy lover chapter 28 . 6/9/2005
my dearest 'theevilcrayon' i loved your story and i know steph loved it too. she says hi. i case you are wondering who i am i am the girl who came up to you and kirsten the other day. the very same who is b.f.'s with steph in florida, she say's 'hi'. i loved your story and can't wait for more. i'm sure steph can't either. so keep up the good work, for all the harry potter fan's sake. look foward to seeing you around school.
FrozenStar chapter 28 . 3/14/2005
Hi. I just want to say that this is a fantstically well written fanfiction, and that you have portrayed the situation of violence within a relationship brilliantly. A fic I could (and probably will) read time and time again. Well done!
Patty Kane chapter 27 . 1/21/2005
I cannot even describe to you how much I LOVE this fic. I LOVE the story and I LOVE the writing and more then anything I LOVE the way you portrayed Draco. You are one of the few who can make him fall for someone it seems he could never fall for without making him disgustingly out of character. Seriously this is one of the best fan fictions i have ever read.
Candy04 chapter 16 . 1/7/2005
Great story I will be sure to finish the rest of it later.
rupertsgirlie chapter 28 . 10/18/2004
wow i just read that whole fic! it was amasing i loved it how did you come up with all those twists it was great it kept me intrested the whole way through it was amasing wow i mean i don't know what to say seriously wow! keep up the great writing! i'm going to go look at the sequel now! lol loved it -tricia