Reviews for Green Sunrise
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This is such a lovely beautiful story. I love the interaction between Quatre and Trowa and the 'interference' of Cathy. The description and emotion was real and believable in this story. I love it.
darkangeldt chapter 1 . 2/26/2005

except Quatre won't be that emotional...
ValleyBliss chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
holly snap that is the cutest thing i think ive ever read. kudos to you love!
Seph Lorraine chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I've never read much 3x4 stuff, truthfully, but your fic makes me crave more of it. I really like this piece- you're a very talented writer! I was disappointed to see there were no other GW related things in your profile. You should really consider writing more of it! ; You're very good.

I especially love how you tied in the rug with everything, and Quatre's breakdown scene. The characterisation and the details were absolutely perfect. Fantastically done. I'm in awe of your talents.

If you write anything else like this, be sure to let me know. It would be an honour to read it.
Mikazuki Senshi chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
i loves it!
lain chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
so cute extremely well writen, the emotions were delivered to the reader and encouraging me to check out your other stories. strongly. write more!
Weissangel24 chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I loved this story! I absolutely loved it!
LadyBlueEyesWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
beautiful! *hugs* encore encore!
Nephtyr chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Beautiful. Simply, beautiful.
Merit Somnia chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Swet... ever so sweet. You write GW quite good. I like it.
Lady Of Paranoia chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Ah! I think I'm going to get cavities from all the sweetness of this story. Such a lovely, sweet, beautiful story! I appluade you for the wonderful job you did in writing this story. Cheers to you!
kidishcaresh chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
This story is so sweet.I realy like it.
Mara202 chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
aw... cute story! really liked it!