Reviews for Draco Darling's MerryGoRound
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! O_O I'm freaked out, but...gulp...I'm going to keep reading...
Alice the Strange chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Wow! I loved the story. Very dark and tragic, and the use of short, staccato sentences was really effective. The picture was wonderful, as well. Talking in technical, artistic terms, it wasn't knockout skilful (sorry there) but something about it just captured the whole spirit of the story and the colours you used were really evocative. I actually copied it with watercolour pencils, but I couldn't quite get that sketchy, delicate look right, which was what it really needed to show the panicky, wild tone of the story. I shall stop rambling now, and simply say great drawing and great fanfic. Poor Draco. *sniff*
LadyLilyMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
That is one of the sweetest, most tragic thins I have ever read :( The imagery was beautiful nd I could totally feel what Draco was thinking.

Please may I use this fic as inspiration?

Lily x
deamon.m chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
its really beautiful XD
Bianca Capet chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Very intriguing story. Did you base the creatures on something that already existed, or did you create them yourself?
KoolKerry25 chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
aw! i thought this was going to be more than a one-shot! damn! i'm so disappointed now because i was really into it and found it very facinating
FelisCorvis chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
I like this a lot. It harkens back to how I used to feel during thunderstorms..*shiver*

I can't see the picture though. *tear*
Golly Sierra chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Aw, poor Draco. he needs a hug.

I love your desciption in the story, I can just imagaine how intense that would be. You written this very well. too bad there isn't a sequel lol.
Emma Barrows chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
wow definitely continue to write this fic. i can't wait to see what happens next. please keep me updated!

Emma

good art pic!
Emma Barrows chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
OMG...This is really good! i have to continue reading! Please feel free to check out my horror fic, hp based called REVELATION!

Emma
Aphrodite Pheonix chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Wow... that was absolutley exceptional... deliciously dark! You deserve an award! *hugs Draco* Poor guy... I think Draco needs a puppy... He needs a friend! GET HIM A PUPPY, DARNIT!
Komman chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
YOu deserve so many more reviews for this story. It is very captivating. Very dark. And very excellent. It is truely a work of art. I salute you.

-Aymie
Quirky Persnickety chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Poor draco :( Aw I just wanna hug him...fabulous story, love it!

-Quirks
KTaboo chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
This was great! I loved it! Poor Draco... Well write more soon!.Ja ne!(later)
gabo0 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
POOR DRACO!
I liked it.. It was beautifully dark
GaB