Reviews for The Warrior Within us
DBZ maineak chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
i soo cant wait for the net chap
bobranda chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
I like it so far. Post more soon :)
anonymouswritermm chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
good story plz update soon
VeryShortMidget chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
Great chapter,can't wait for the next .Update soon.
naiyana chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
hey that was a great fanfic so far i loved it and i hope that you update soon. can you e-mail me when you update? if you could thanx a bunch. :)
TheOujisMate chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Wow! I really love your story so far, it's very indepth. Even though the genre is not new, the way in which you've written it is something that I haven't seen before. If you'd like a beta-reader for this fic, please e-mail me and . I also beta for b-chan2007 and will be posting my fic Forever More on this site soon. Please hurry with your next chapter, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Leelo Forever chapter 4 . 5/14/2004
omg! what a cool..orginal chapter. yay! can't wait for the next one!
leelo chapter 3 . 5/4/2004
O! i just can't wait till you post the next chapter...o i'm soo excited. this one was very good too!
ty chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
wow great chapter! keep it up! o and im glad you made it longer:)
ps
update soon
VeryShortMidget chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next real soon,I seriously can't wait!1
ty chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
good work update soon
Leelo Forever chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
O! O! O! this is SUCH a cool story. I'm putting it on my favorites..and u on my fav authors list. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
PinkAngel85 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Well for your first starting out it's good. It's is short and I hope that you do make the other one longer. Keep up the good work it seems like with more practice this story will turn out great.
Always