Reviews for Warmth
fightingcomet chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
the cold has it's perks ;) great fic
Morrigain chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Aww... very nice. : )
Pryu chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
They're a lovely couple! w

Their love grow deep inside...without saying any words. Such a beautiful thing!

Sweet and warm fiction.

You make me love them more.
DbXconfessional chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Short and sweet! I love this story! Great job! Laterz!~Cabrera
The RyRy chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Aww, I love it. The little one-shots like this really illuminate this pairing so well. Gippal teasing Baralai about people not following him because he's shivering was priceless, and the way you tied that in to the end with Gippal shivering was nice too. I like the last line.

The only thing is that the present tense almost doesn't work. I can't find a flaw in your writing of it, but it seems and feels a little bit awkward. Past tense always works best, in my opinion.
keitachii chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Oh! Gippalai! Dude, i love that pairing! kekeke, this story was kute!
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
GippalxBaralai! One of my favorite pairings! The way they relate to each other is really great. And thanx a bunch for your nice review of my fic! :)
Angelic Scars the bloody angel chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
KAWAI!

*tackle glomp*

Such a sweet story _
DemonButtercup chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
aww that was so sweet! pretty short, but thats all it needed right? lovely.
Gysecune chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Aw! So cute! I love the description AND the dialogue between them.
Dark Seraphim chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
That is adorable! :)
Yazzy chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Aw, what a cute fic!
Mr. Peabody Hawke chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Aw! That's so CUTE! (Eva admits that she has not actually beaten FFX-2 as of yet. For shame. ::disaproving glare at self::) This coupling had never actually occured to me before, but now I think it's incredibly cute! Heh, that's normally how I get hooking on couplings. ;

Normally shortness in a fic bugs me, for the simple reason that I want more, more, MORE! But this one... yeah, I want more, but... it just wouldn't seem right. It's just *perfect* the way it is. There's nothing to add, nothing to change. Absolutely divine. _ ::huggles:: I love the way you write! Keep at it!