Reviews for This Boy
Millie M chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is the kind of stories I like the most. Your style is wonderful and I enjoyed this greatly. :D
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I can't believe I never wrote a review to this fic. It's one of my favorites ever. My apologizes, I think I read it when I started reading fics and didn't use to review.

So, I love your writing and the plot; combined in this prose they brings to mind a rainy and gray afternoon, loneliness and the pain of longing ... You can feel yourself identified to the girl who can't stop thinking about something she shouldn't be thinking that much because, en the end, she didn't really love him, right?

I saw that you didn't say a name in the whole story and it just makes it better.

You're a great writer and bring to life beautiful stories; I hope you don't stop writing.

Bye
rintsukiyomi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Yay, Arnold went to look for Helga! hehe *smiles then it vanishes* But the thing is...I feel in this story, I would be the girl left with only memories and those four years, not the girl that poetic guy was always on the look out for and rushed out to finally return to her side. Well, I guess that's just luck. So, I was wondering, is this just a made up character or from the show? But I sympathize with the girl.
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I like this story!

It's very good...confusing...but good.

Thanx!
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Interesting... I like the prose in this. Flowing and pretty, very emotional in a off way. Off like in the past and in the moment kind of thing, heh.
Xanaldy chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I was reading this on my cellphone while riding the bus to school, and I felt so much emotion in this piece. Every word you wrote, I felt. It was very beautiful. I hope to see more of your work.
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was amazing
thesimplyuninspired chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
For an odd, rambling little ditty posted just for laughs, that was pretty awesometastic. The prose was indeed very interesting: Really made you feel the character. Nicely done.
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
There are no words that are enough to describe this fic. It's just too beautiful (and I know that's a word, but it's so below the level of what this fic actually is).

Thank you for writing it.
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
mm..that was...not exactly sad, but definitely not happy.

i dunno. soul-catcher...ish.

i love the run-on-ness of it. reminds me of e. e. cummings.
Skeye chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Perfect.

That's what this is, absolutly perfect.

Talk about digging into someones soul and putting emotions into words. Perfect. This is perfect, perfect, perfect.

Need I say more?
Luna Stop Swearing chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Very refreshing read. Original flow of words, lovely, tragic, and natural. Love the angst and use of words. Favorite part is "And the words like sorry and remember..." I love it! _
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Hm...

Usually...I would not like a story without the character's names or the fact that its rambling.

But these two facts never occured to me, until i finished the story...it did not matter.

You're breaking my boundaries...thanks.
Meg chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I don't know if you are ever going to update again but if you do see this review then I have to tell you that this is an awesome story. I guess it was less of a story and more of a swirl of thoughts and feelings. It made the whole thing sound like poetry.
Brat Child2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I cant believe I've never reviewed because this is one of my very favorite stories EVER, including other categories and I've read it many times. It has this beautiful flow about it that I just love, and gets to me everytime. :)