Reviews for the Man the Myth
riane chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Gabby - you are sheer, unadulterated genius! Love, love how you've snarkily put together this piece about our favourite British spy. *swoon*
monanotlisa chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Smart, sharp, and original-

you know, I get the impression of an Asian man, an old if mild enemy, captured to be assassinated by Sark...but that may just be me. Thanks for writing.
anna chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
hot damn! what was this? was it a bullet? was it a snake? no... it was one mean little killer of a short story!
The Grynne chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
A little chaotic. But nicely done.
freckledshoulders chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I don't know why-it's just so short and simple!-but I love this fic. Maybe *because* it's so short that it's so enjoyable.
Nice and clean-cut. It just adds to the theme of Sark.
xen chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
excellent work... i'm not sure what this says about me, but this piece really made me smile... :D
Bellatrix Black chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Is it wrong that I found this ficlet incredibly intriguing, despite it's short length? I've got to congratulation you on creating such a dark atmosphere in such few words, and ending it beautifully.
/How considerate of Mr. Sark- now you can more thoroughly examine what was your kneecap./
One of the best lines, overall!
the third lion chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
You know, my English teacher once told me "Repetition is a bad thing". And like any mildly rebellious student, I've been keeping an eye out for exceptions.
This is the best one I've ever seen.
I could say that you're a fantastic writer who deserves to be showered with praise and adoration on a daily basis, but you've already proved that so solidly that for me to say it would be redundant. I could also say that your characterization of Mr. Sark was flawless, but that's already evident. I'm sorely tempted to tell you that this is one of the five best fanfics involving Mr. Sark as a major character in existence, but anybody who reads this will invariably tell you the same, so I won't.
What I will say is that this was, as always, simply and purely a pleasure to read. Thank you very, very much.
Terra chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Gabby, my love for you knows no bounds. That is all.
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I think the most shiver-inducing part of this story is the great emphasis put on the "Mr" part of his name... ever the gentleman, ever proper... and then he kills you. Just... wow...