Reviews for To Wish one Could Forget
iPod reader chapter 28 . 5/4/2018
I thought Harry was faster than that, of course when your sick it does take a toll on the reflexes, why not expand Harry's arsenal and reflex time now that he's getting better. Liberal use of the room of requirements should speed up the process and if he brought Snape along to help him.. WhyNot?
hpsslily chapter 28 . 7/9/2014
Update cmon!
silverangel116 chapter 28 . 7/21/2010
ok i love this story! chapters are a bet short, but i have no room to talk since iv never written a story. lol but i love this one and i can't wait until the next chapter comes! does snape find him? is Sirius going to come to Hogwarts, or stuck at GP? again can't wait to find out what happen. great story!
Hocapontas chapter 28 . 6/22/2009
Whoa! I'm expecting Severus, Sirius, or Remus to find him. I am SO looking forward to the next chapter! Will Harry become an Animagus?
jamie chapter 28 . 6/15/2009
come back update
llluga chapter 28 . 7/18/2008
um yeah i'll be loyal again kepp writing i luv this story from the beginning to the end i beg u!
llluga chapter 28 . 6/13/2008
ok thats not the end right? cuz i can't see harry getting beaten at the end, and i bookmarked this fanfic so how am i supposed to find it again with the update? by the way this is fantastic i loved the whole thing and bringing sirius back from the veil is awesome! please update soon! suggestions hm well i prefer not as much snapped arms and such cuz its kinda not realistic, unless it involves voldemort cuz i don't think anyone else would be strong enough, and i think u can add more to the story like u already put alot of snape, occlumency, fighting, torture, order members, malfoy, friends , insulting, put more because this is just getting better i love this fanfic! no seriously! just make it bigger! good job! update soon!

hope u enjoyed the review!
llluga chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
DIS'S MY FAVORITE CHAPTER stubborn harry as usual so funny!
llluga chapter 28 . 6/3/2008
OH YEAH!

uh hu uh hu uh hu uh! i love this i really LOVE THIS and believe me i really haven't reviewed like this in a while no seriously usually i give 1 critism and 1 suggestion and rate it... but dis had NOTHING like that i like how snape isn't like so nice that its impossible and that hes not so mean that it gets unrealistic..good job!
llluga chapter 11 . 6/2/2008
nice am i bothering u with these comments ? i hope not
llluga chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
ha ha lol veritaserum eh? lol

ok that funny '' i have a way of making boys tell the truth'' or whatever

and um HAROLD james potter?
llluga chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
lol gr! ha ha sorry but LOL!
llluga chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
no irs good u know i don't know y i think i'm crazy but i think this is amusement! i know i'm EVIL!
llluga chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
yaho snape hexed harry ha ha ha ha ha!

great so far!
Naomi chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
I liked your story up until chapter 6. I don't have a problem with song fics but I just thought sticking an entire linkin park chorus into the middle of a random chapter to be really out of place.