Reviews for Too wrong or too right?
bforbrigitta chapter 19 . 12/2/2005
wow! what a great story! sum chapters were too short though, im lookin forward to the sequel!
ealpha-scorpio chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Ok! I just finished this! That was so cute and sweet...I wonder why Milliardo has to be so hard...For god sake! But it's really nice to have heero as her husband.

Well keep it up gurl! good job!
Anime chrisy chapter 19 . 8/19/2004
YAY! IM HAPPY NOW! you did great writing this story..mabey a sequle could be done...really happy

GOODLUCK WITH YOUR FICS! .
JK chapter 19 . 7/19/2004
HEY! OMG Congratulations for finishing the fic. HAHA 19 Chapters after! It was so cute and I really enjoyed how you played the characters out. They were in character the whole time and that's what I like to see. Great job! And once again, I congratulate you on a fic well done. Please do continue to write! I look forward to future pieces from you!

Cheers,

JK
Sarah chapter 19 . 7/17/2004
this is so cool and if theres more can you update

soon.
midgetdoe chapter 19 . 7/13/2004
I really liked it. I hope you make a sequal to it. They just got married and before that they were hating eachother i beleive the deserve to have a story about them being happy.
Wing chapter 19 . 7/9/2004
Aw...you don't have to thank me. It was a job well done...the ending was very cute. Haha, Milliardo walking in on them like that, that was hilarious...and Quatre's reaction too, lolz. I think it'd be nice to find out just how all these rumors started but the fic is nice just the way it is too. Anyway, keep up the good work! From the ever so *sweet* and *kawaii*Wing
angelofdarkness chapter 19 . 7/8/2004
*crys* it's over! *sniffle* but wait! do i hear something about a sequel? do my ears decieve me? i hope not! i want a sequel! yay! and yes, of course, heero and relena are TOO RIGHT! lol. well, for such a wonderful story, i present you with this... *drumrole is heard from some random place* MY TRUSTY HAMMER THAT KNOCKED SOME SENSE INTO HEERO! lol, just kidding. but you are more than welcome to have it! i'd really like to see a sequel. if ya ever wanna chat with me, my aim is: angel ne kekewey well, great job on the awesome story!
naitheas chapter 19 . 7/8/2004
YAY TOO RIGHT *glomps dem and u, the lovely authoress* great job on a great story! nice clincher at the end too.
daddynaz chapter 19 . 7/8/2004
a sequel please. need more closure here.
AnimeGuera chapter 19 . 7/8/2004
Aww a sweet loving ending. I loved it! Hope you decide to continue but a sequel is not always necessary. Its up to you.
Chibi-Shi chapter 19 . 7/8/2004
Ahh! A fabulous finale to a fabulous fic. I loved it all the way through! And the fact that you can update so fast and so well says a lot. I would love to read a sequel! Heh, will Duo end up getting in more trouble, though? Poor Duo. *laughs*
Hououza chapter 19 . 7/8/2004
Excellent chapter!

When I started reading this chapter I didn't realise it was the end! _;

Yes, I would read a sequel. It would be interesting to have more insight into the things that happened in the background as well as perhaps some more of the tension between the elder peacecraft and Heero Yuy.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Raine189 chapter 19 . 7/8/2004
Hey Marli! Aww i wasn't the first to r eview! T_T [lol] anyways Great story! I cant wait to read more of your fics! They are just so funny and sweet! Great ending. It's nice to know that Heero and Relena are finally together! I can't wait for the sequel i think people would like that. Well great fic!
Dragonpit chapter 19 . 7/8/2004
Okay, that's better...DO ONE FOR DUO AND HILDE! That would be interesting. Can't wait for your next story!