Reviews for You Wouldn't Take My Hand
minoki chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
thats soo sad! i like it though, very nice!
gone5eva chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
So sad!
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Very powerful. It brings to the forefront what the conflict really cost those two people, closer than brothers. A job well done.

phantom_jedi
Arafax chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Beautiful! I LOVE it! You captured the scene perfectly! *sniffs* You even made me cry! *reaches for tissues* And I rarely find anything that makes me cry! Great job! You are very talented...*claps*
Alley Parker chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Yay another Mustafar duel fic! Thhis was realy good :)
Stephanie C chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
:*( That was so sad and beautifully written.
calsax chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Wow! Such mastery deserves recognition. You have too few reviews.
chrysanne chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Oh...my...fricking...god. That was so beautiful. Oh, force above...I feel liek crying so hard, it was so beautiful. You are one of the most talented writers I've had the privilige, the honor, to read. Thank you, thank you, for this short yet powerful insight into Obi-wan, my beloved Jedi.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I have decided that I love you.

Seriously, this does not have enough reviews. /You\ don't have enough reviews. You are a stunning author. I want you to know that. You make it so that the reader more than just feels the emotions you express, they are going through them with the character. They are the character. That's amazing, that's heartwrenching. Thank you very, very much.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Wow. This is amazing!
Giulietta chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
What can I say... I adore Obi-Wan and this story.
LVB chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
That was beautiful. Poor Obi-Wan. Well done.
Sheilds chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
This is very well written! It almost made me cry, which can be hard to do...Wonderful work! )
Maria chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
"Always before, it had worked. When one of us slipped, the other quickly grabbed him by the hand and kept him from falling. It was a lesson we learned when you were still a young man. Who knew it would stay with us in war?" - This is just so beautifully written! Wonderful story for an Obi-Wan fan!
catherine chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
It's just all so sad... *start crying*