Reviews for Replaced
commando666 chapter 14 . 10/24/2016
Lmao too funny
commando666 chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
This really is an AU if remy sucks at cooken
commando666 chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
I have never met a girl named remy In my life
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Not gonna lie Remy is acting like a bitch this whole time and he didn't ONCE flirt with her? That is defiantly not like The Remy I know and love
NENE chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
Do A sequel I LOVED THIS STORY
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 14 . 11/10/2010
Awwwwww! That was amazing! Totally fantabulistical job!

-Ace
The.Max chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
That Was Awesome. Rogue With The Guild - Love It. It Made Her Sound Like A Dark Hero/Villian. Love It. Remy And Rogue Both In The Guild - That's Style. Sweet Job.

~ ~
ehanda chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
loved ur story
RogueandRemyFOREVER chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
I loved this story it was funny. Lol now Jean-Luc has to be Matties slave for a month lol this was my favroite story
RogueNya chapter 14 . 5/8/2009
Pretty good story, I like it.
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 14 . 8/25/2007
aw the story is finished i love it plz do the sequel plz.i want to see how that turns out it sounds interesting.
Shebakune chapter 14 . 12/27/2006
I have to admit, I love your stories Aro. I like the way this one traveled, you could never predict where it was going to go. It would be cool if you would make a sequal; I like the way you've set up the story line too. With Rogue serving the guild and all. There were barely any grammatical errors in this one, have a cookie.
musagirl15 chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
Cute story._
BizarreLemon chapter 14 . 8/23/2006
Wow! Totally love your story (add it right now in my favorites)! It was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. Love the personality of Rogue, it change!

Yup! Really great story! ;)
Doesn't Matter chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Wow. Just wow. That was definitley one of the more amusing stories I've come across... I have to say I LOVE how you write Remy and Rogue... it's just... wow. They're so IN character - none of that other crap -

Rogue: Mah life sucks 'cause Ah can't touch. Ah hate y'all. ANGST

Remy: Bonjour cherry. INSERT INCORRECT FRENCH

*Look into eachother's eyes*

Remy: *thinking* She's HOTT! INSERT DROOL

Rogue: *thinking* OMFG SEXY BEAST INSERT RAPID BREATHING

*Start making out*

Remy: How dis it dat Rogue can touch Remy?

Rogue: INSERT PLOT HOLE

Remy: Good nuff for Remy!

INSERT SEX, BELLE, MARRIAGE, BABY, DARK PAST ETC.

Add some Jean and Scott bashing, Wolverine protectiveness, Kurt growling, Kitty like-ing, bad accents and wah lah... your romy story is complete. Let it cool for 10 minutes...

You get the point...

But yeah... your story is... I dunno... ORIGINAL! Rogue's got her spunk/attitude, she doesn't fall for him at first glance, and she's not all angsty about her powers...

I LOVE their arguing too... not only is it actually funny, but it actually has some wit to it!

Thank you for your breath-of-fresh-air-story... Have a nice day D