Reviews for Jesse
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I liked this. There aren't a lot of Mutant X stories out there. Much less ones that talk about how the team might have come together and the show didn't really do a good job of that before Brennan and Emma joined the team.
Molecular 12 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
AWESOME story! ... I've read it b4, but i just love it so much, haha! Good job!
Molecular 12 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
WOW! That was a very very very great story! Exactly wat i'd imagined would have happened to Jesse. I really wish they had gone into an episode where they actually told u exactly wat happend with Jesse and Harrison, how he got there, why he was in a pod so long (well, long enough that he is now claustrophobic), and just his and Shalimar's history together, like how he got out of Genomex and with Adam. Anyways, that was an awsome story! Extremely well written! I hope to read more Jesse stories written by u! Once again, great story! Tootles!
Jadelynn chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Awesome, Awesome story! I LOVED it! Great writing, and all about my favorite character, Jesse Kilmartin. Keep it up!
frickangel chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
I like this one. It had the flow going and the characters had depth, more than just regularly written MX characters. But, when I watched "In Between" I did notice the scene with Harrison and Jesse (albeit it was just a clip from "Nothing To Fear"), Jesse had his com-ring on. Which means he was in MX when he was kidnapped/experimented on by Harrison.

Well at least that's what I concluded.

But still, I like this. *grins* Especially the Shalimar and Jesse scenes.
Animiga chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I could have sworn I already reviewed this story, but since it seems that I haven't, I feel that I should just tell you that I love this story. It provides a great background story for Jesse, whose past is less clear than it seems. And, it provided me with inspiration for my own story. So, thank you, and keep writing!
anonymously amazed chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
great job with telling some of jesse's history. it helps to explain why he is like he is.
OughtaKnowBetter chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
extremely well done. Thank you for writing it.
aniki19 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
wow...tt was awesome!i love it!u have such a vivid imagination...hmm,i can't get season 3 over hre so i have to rely on u guys to update me as e official site takes 4-ever to upload its sypnosis n i'm dying to know more esp on 'in between' coz poor old jess is in e spotlight(finally!). so great plot...kind of romantic..i think,lol!keep up e great wrk!
Deb1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
This was excellent. You did a a wonderful job of filling in and adding to the blanks left from that episode. It was an intriguing look into what could very well have been Jesse's past.
Feline Feral chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
That was great. You did an awesome job. :)
Falconwolf3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Very nice. Did great job capturing characters.