Reviews for The Love that is Lost
Suki-Chan18 chapter 9 . 12/12/2004
Great story so far
sweet-girl8270 chapter 9 . 9/25/2004
I loved your story!

i got really sad wen hanoushi died but im glad u didnt kill inu yasha!

but its really really sad wen u make kagome forget about all the things shes done in fedueral japan.

but im still glad u didnt kill inu yasha and kagome.

my frined told me that this story is really good and well i got addicted to it and i ready it one day!

keep up the good work!
Groping-Monk chapter 10 . 9/17/2004
very good
ekadihsiN iroaK chapter 5 . 9/14/2004
it keeps going: inuaysha, hanoushi, inuyasha, hanoushi...argghh! switching every five sentences!
cognaclilac chapter 10 . 8/27/2004
cute ending. i love how it's slightly angsty. if you had written it differently i probably would have cried a river. don't take this the wrong way, it was a great fanfic, but after reading so many other ones, some that were written by ones who have had less experience just pale slightly in comparison... well i'd better shut up now.

A-chan-otaku chapter 10 . 8/19/2004
O.O *blinks* omg... this is like... the saddest fic I have ever read, you delved so much into the emotional side of it, I am almost crying. I bow down to you... and I will hurt you if the sequel doesn't come out soon, don't ask how... I just will. This is really well done, from Hanoushi(what happened to him?), Inuyasha, Kikyo, Inuyasha... Everyone was in character and it just about broke my heart... all I have to say is that your fanfiction, Love that is Lost, is truly beautiful beyond words.
Aredhel Tasartir chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
Why Inuyasha had to die? NO!

However, great fic, loved it, thought I really do NOT like sad ends.

Aredhel Tasartir
Stray Angel1 chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
I really truely love this story. Its a very good story. It even made my cry... That says a lot. I hope I can read the sequel...
Duzen Broken DreamZ chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
gese! this story made me cry! why you end it so sad! :(! Yes you must make a sequil! Aww, man! you made me out of all people who doesn't cry at mushy things, CRY!

good story keep up the good work!
Kagome-Vixen chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
*Sniff* OMG, when I finished this story, it sent shivers down my spine! *Shivers* You can really make a good, haunting story! Wow, it's one of the saddest stories I ever read! And I thought Romeo & Juliet and the Titanic were the saddest stories! _
s.l. chanco chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
hy does it have to end that way! why! it's so sad. sniff. sniff. cry. sob. cry
Tomboi101 chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
WRITE THE SEQUEL! The plot and everything was awsome!
cognaclilac chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
hey, great story so far. i'm gonna read the rest later, i just thought you'd like to know that you have yet another fan. D well, you'll see me later. i know me and lotz of others would love it if you'd write another fanfic *hint hint*! lol, luv ya!

Rachster chapter 10 . 7/12/2004
yes sequel plz! this doesnt make anysense! i feel like killin myself! SEQUEL! ONEGAI!
Rachster chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
ok now this suks! wat bout hanoushi? inuyasha die?