Reviews for The Fox and the Sloth
Ranchero D chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
NOUGAT shall be the downfall of Big Daddy.

Turn the page...

See you all in the next posting of this fascinating epic!

Dave

P.S. Thanks, Cap. I pray every day that Eric makes it home soon, hale and healthy.

D
RancheroD chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Another good review for ya here.

YAAAAY, Rufus will be in the next chappie!

BOOOO, Ron (Henry) got tagged. I'll betcha a nickel that KP is worried sick over it, too. But, she knew the job was dangerous when she took it!

RancheroD chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
This is a good review.

RancheroD chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
You shouldn't have considered writing this chappie as a chore IMO. It was quite good reading it. GREAT writing style, I like it a LOT.

The only beef I have with all of this writing about all of this training of Karen and Henry, where the hell is RUFUS? HE should have been included in this, too. After all, he IS a critical member of Team Possible.

What do you have to say for yourself?

RancheroD chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Being an avid KP fan, I've read many an AU story about Kim's death and Ron's death, and even a few where they both perish as in your story, but few were written as well as you've done here.

It was particularly difficult for me to read because of a few losses of friends and family I've suffered through the last decade or so. I was placing myself squarely in the shoes of the parents feeling such a loss that a tragedy like this causes... and the tears were flowing freely.

Well done! A response from your reader such as this is difficult to cause, but you got me!

Bravo!

Turning the page...

RancheroD chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Even though I know that Karen and Henry will not die, I anticipate a tear or two after hearing of Team Possible's untimely demise. Being a father to a couple of kids, it would devastate me mightily to find out that my kid or grandchild was no longer living.

Turning the page with tissues nearby.

RancheroD chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Glad to see Rufus made it into the transition even though he may or may not survive to the conclusion. Being a huge Rufus fan (I have a Rufus on my desk next to my keyboard as I type this) I certainly hope he does!

Turning the page...

RancheroD chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Finally saw some very minor spelling mistakes in this chappie, good to know that Frederick IS after all human, LOL!

Maybe there wasn't a lot of action, but there certainly WAS a roller-coaster of thought and emotions what with both of our teen heroes making an unalterable life-changing decision that will take them GOD knows where at this point.

Turning the page, my curiosity is magnificently piqued!

RancheroD chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Ah, a mention of Allaine, another shining example of a KP writer extrordinaire!

Looking at the publish dates on this story, it made me realize that this was being written in the heyday of the good old , the premiere Kim Possible message board that I had the definite pleasure of being involved with as a staff member.

This story has me by the short hairs so to speak... I MUST now flip the page and read on... and I definitely suggest you all follow suit.

Grandpa RD
RancheroD chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
What a great beginning to what seems to be a wonderful story. Intrigue, suspicions and worry by the 2 families about Team Possible after what seems to be a bungled mission in Russia!

OOOH! Team Possible FAIL? Ridiculous as it seems, the author has provided us with just that... a supposed failed mission resulting in KP going 'underground' and contacting Ron clandestinely.

I must admit that I picked up this story for a simple reason, LOL. My VERY favorite KP author CaptainKodak1 decided to get involved with this story after a LONG hiatus by Frederick Aloysius. Seems Frederick contacted Cap and asked for help in completing the epic.

Good choice, Frederick! I'll be reading what has been written so far, and look forward to a complete story. GREAT work so far, I love where the story is going.

Joe Stoppinghem chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
I've enjoyed every chapter of this story.

It's like I purchased a KP novel and am reading it during vacation.

Thanks for the time and effort you've put into this story.

I realize it hasn't been touched in a while, but I hope you haven't given up on writing all together, this is a great read.
Kaiba1288 chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Kaiba1288
Oreochema chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
The review submitted from me for chapter ten was meant to include this chapter, so I'm sorry if there was any confusion. Thank you again for your thrilling and absorbing prose, and for the lack of error in your writing. I wait in great anticipation for the twelfth chapter!
Oreochema chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
Hello. I'm a noob to the site, but not so much to the writing (I am an aspiring novelist carving my own stories out of my unrefined imagination), and I really like your story. It puts a very inteesting twist on what might happen if Kim and Ron should make a serious mistake during one of their missions. I was so enthralled with reading it that I was unable to stop until there was nothing left to read. I hope the next chapter comes up soon, for I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Oh, and btw, you are one of few authors I have found on this site who succeeds in writing without making crippling mistakes with spelling and with the mechanics of the English language. The story flows much better this way, and I thank you for your skill.
Muzzlehatch chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
Cheez, Ron, let's try and keep it a little professional! No gratuitous stomping, hokay?