Reviews for Pieces of pearl
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
pap's letter is so weird , i diud not understand it
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
chris called the necklace gay you told me not to say that so maybe he should say girly instead
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
great, your storytelling wonderful as usual

startled not started , when chris is looking at the star necklace
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
very nice reading!

dumby? is that a word? and thrumped is that a word? lol
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 12 . 6/12/2010
I think Shippou is adorable. That's all you'll get from me. But seriously, this chapter redeemed Sango. I sort of like her now, but I'm stilled mad about Kintrasero.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
That was pretty brutal, but I like it all the same. I'm not kidding when I say I'm on the edge of my seat. I'm really enjoying this story. I should have read this one first. Not that I don't mind occasional "tasting"(actually, I do *squick*), but I like this much better.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 10 . 6/12/2010
I'm on the edge of my seat, I want to read more! Ok, I'm calm, but things are getting good.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
So many things, so little time. I am really enjoying your stories so far. I thought they would get old, because of the subject matter, but no. It all keeps getting better. I am pretty sad about the character I was beginning to like though.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
I feel like I'm watching television. But no! I'm reading, which is infinitely better. Like I said before, I love your use of imagery, you bring your characters and your scenery to life. And, I actually like Kintrasero.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Is it okay if I make the f6 smiley? Okay, interesting concept. I'm pulled in, I'm not a big fan of the series, but your writing makes it so much better. I think Sango is an idiot.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
This chapter was pretty interesting. I don't blame Sango for her reaction, I would have been much less gracious. Over all this was a good chapter, and I find the character Kintrasero rather amusing.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
I like this chapter as well. My eyes were eating up the words as i anticipated for more. I could feel my expression changing. I like the use of imagery, because it is so well orchestrated.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Interesting chapter, I like the way you mixed in the tenseness and the humor. The humor didn't detract from the severity of the situation, but it made things a bit easier to handle. I especially like the ending of the chapter as well.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
This chapter was pretty cool. I like the humor you threw in about the sake. I laughed out loud. I really like the mood of the story, it keeps you on the edge of your seat, wanting to find out what happens next. Great chapter!
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I'm not an Inuyasha fan, but I liked this chapter. I come in not knowing anything about the series, but I still have a good feel for each character. Wonderful character development. It was almost as if I could smell the mysterious scent my self.