Reviews for The Measure of a Man
LadyKayoss chapter 14 . 11/10/2004
*chanting* Se-QUEL! Se-QUEL! Lovely fic, even if I am still struggling to figure out which Spidey-universe this is an AU of. Anyway, great job. I was actually sad when Julia died, and I normally don't care when OCs get killed off.
LadyKayoss chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
I never really thought about how Peter has to spend so much time sewing... or covering his bruises with make-up! *snickers* I think he's been spending too much time in tights...

I had a lot of fun with the car throwing in this chapter. I tried to keep track of how many got tossed, but lost count. Go Otto! He should be in the Olympics, or something.

I look forward to finding the time to finish reading this fic.
LadyKayoss chapter 3 . 11/5/2004
As often as I've read or seen various origin stories for Doc Ock in the past few months, it's always a pleasure to read another one. I'm still trying to figure out where this fits, though. I know it's an AU, but is it an AU of the movies or Ultimate Spider-Man? Anyway, I look forward to finding the time later to finish reading this.
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 14 . 10/17/2004
Do I sense a sequel? Let me see...
Stray the Metallic Imp chapter 14 . 9/6/2004
This story is right up there with your Boy genuis comics. I say, to the favorites list!
Repto chapter 12 . 8/12/2004
Ah. Just gotta say something else... I've seen your pictures and your comic of this story and another comic of yours on ... You're a good drawer! Anyway, I loved your story. Very sad for me though, because I feel so sorry for Otto. *Sniff sniff*
DocOcksGirl31 chapter 14 . 7/21/2004
Hey great story! I fell sorry for Otto..just a man who has a life that does not always agree with him..anywho great writing and plot i like that way that you made Otto very realistic and human thanks!
Repto chapter 14 . 7/8/2004
I like it. That was sad about Julia though. -_- I review anything with Doc Ock, seeing as how I've become a fan. Poor Otto...
killinjoke chapter 14 . 7/4/2004
I enjoyed this story very much _
Comics Girl chapter 14 . 6/1/2004
Comics Girl here, I loved this story. Spiderman and Doc Ock stories are my favorites. You did an exelent job. This story was thought out and the characters were acurately portrayed with one exception. Spiderman should have been a little more lib with the joking but all considered he was done well. It's very hard to come up with something that he might say in difficult situations. Keep writing! Web you later!
RevanLight chapter 11 . 5/17/2004
Interesting. Update again soon?
RevanLight chapter 8 . 5/17/2004
I was only going to review once I'd finished the chapters you've got posted, but after reading this chapter I got impatient and just had to comment.
Very nice fic you've got going here. I love how you've written Ock. He seems in character to me, though I haven't read too much Spider-man to be the authority in that. The OCs(?) are nice too... Spider-man seems in character. And the fic over-all... Very well written. I'm going to finish reading now.
evilspoofauthor1Sven chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
Alright,
Now that I've had a chance to read the 9th chapter and finally caught myself up. ARGG!
Drop off ending... Love the story though. Can't wait to read more. I'll be waiting for the next section to come up. I'm really curious to find out what is coming next...
Hugo Xiong chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Great story; I'm enjoying it a lot. Keep it coming!
evilspoofauthor1Sven chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
Finally, I have to chance to review this story. I've been printing it out. Because our internet is long-distance and we can't stay on TOO long. Anyway, I really like this story. And I'm happy to see that you've been updating, quickly...not only that, but your sections are longer then a page...which is good. Because I don't call a paragraph a chapter. Anyway, keep it up!