Reviews for Sins of the State
Tamie123 chapter 9 . 11/7/2009
That was just blind founded them to condemn Cherubimon without giving him a trial. Just because he was evil before does not mean that he did it not to mention that Cherubimon has yet to turn to his corrupted form thoughout that period of time that Seraphimon. Does that Digial World has a Justice System or not. I would not expect Beezlemon to pull that kind of tacted since he is the Demon Lord of Glutton not the Demon Lord of Corruption (though that demon lord does not exist in the Digimon fandom). Though I am grateful that everyone in the story were not easily fool by Beezlemon's deceitful act.
Epsilon Zeta chapter 25 . 5/20/2006
Wow! I can't believe I missed the completion of this story for a while. But I don't frequently check up Pokemon/Digimon fics (or even pure Digimon fics since they're often littered with yaoi) so that can't be helped.

The way you were able to bring up the Seven Demon Lords and eventually have all of them fuse together into one bad ass Digimon was great. The final evolutions of the spirits to Digimon who represent Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Susano boosted the kudos that I had for you. When all is said and done, I have to say that I think that you're definitely my better when it comes to writing Digimon fanfics. The amount of description and the way you illustrate emotional outbursts just blows me away. A very good job overall.
Mikedog chapter 25 . 3/18/2006
Nice story love it. When will you start another guard tamer story. I was hoping one with moer action between Akira and Lilith
Gijinka Renamon chapter 20 . 1/27/2006
Hey, its me, and I wanted to say a few things:

First of all, I haven't read "The Stones of Doom" in a while, so I forgot if any Digimon 02 characters are in there. And that was cool how you had that part at the end with Ken and Wormmon...

And you said you didn't like how the new episodes of Pokemon were coming. I'm just curious: what did you want to see?
Duo chapter 25 . 1/27/2006
The Digimon Emperor has been BORN!
Digi fan chapter 25 . 1/27/2006
What a great ending to an awsome story. I hope you write another sequal.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 25 . 1/26/2006
HI EVERYONE! I'M BACK!

Cheetahmon: Hey Gijinka! What took ya so long?

Sorry, but I had lots to do, including getting souveneirs! (I pull out a large bag) Now let's see... (I start pulling stuff out) Here's an "I Love NY" T-shirt from New York, a postcard of Detroit, a cowboy hat from Oaklahoma City, some cards from Las Vegas, a carying bag from Las Angeles, a snowglobe from Miami, and a Lincoln Memorial paperweight from Washington D.C. Oh, and Cheetahmon, I got something special for you!

Cheetahmon: What is it?

Remember how that Datamon unleashed Lucemon in the last story?

Cheetahmon: Yeah...

Well... (I pull out the remains of Datamon from my bag) Ta-da! I kicked his mechanical butt, and then made sure that he can't be deleted, so now he's your own personal punching bag!

Cheetahmon: Wow! Thanks!

Omorose: So, what did you mean by "making sure that the last war won't happen"?

Oh, I just took out the guy responible.

Omorose: You didn't!

Yep! I took his soul! He won't be needin' it where he's going! Now to check the fic...

(I read over the chapter.)

Hm... so at the end is where Ken from season 2 becomes evil... but the prequel is around that time, but this fic is during season four, so then it's in a different time/universe, but that doesn't seem to make any sense, seeing as the Pokemon characters show up in both of them... so how could that work...?

Oh crap, I've gone crosseyed again.
Bluesv20 chapter 24 . 12/1/2005
Amazing!
Digi fan chapter 24 . 11/28/2005
so I hope that is the last of Lucemon.
Cave Cat chapter 24 . 11/22/2005
Alright! Now that all 7 Demon Lords are destroyed, America is now saved! Too bad that Ash's life is lost due to Lucemon living inside his body, but I'm glad that the Legendary Warriors were finally able to destroy Lucemon again. I can't wait to see how Ho-oh will bring Ash back to life. Update soon!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 24 . 11/21/2005
Cheetahmon: Hey! We got another post card from Gijinka!

Hoshi: (Well, what's it say?)

Cheetahmon (Reading): Dear Yami and the rest, I've had a change of plans, and even though me and the rest of the Mutamon are fighting in the final battle, I've decided to make sure that none of this happens. In fact, I'm going to stop the first war altogether. How? I'll explain when I get back.

Ja ne!

~Gijinka Renamon~

Omorose (Rolling her eyes): Of course.
Cave Cat chapter 23 . 10/8/2005
Yay! Koichi and May defeated Leviamon and Belphemon! 6 Demon Lords down, 1 more to go! I can't wait to see how the gang will be able to free Ash from Lucemon's power! Update soon!
Digi fan chapter 23 . 10/2/2005
Can they free ash from lucemons controll?
Cave Cat chapter 22 . 8/10/2005
Alright! Koji defeated Lillithmon! 4 Demon Lords down, 3 more to go! For a second there, I thought that there was going to be a catfight between ImperaticeIrismon and Lillithmon, but I must've been wrong. Update soon!
Digi fan chapter 22 . 8/9/2005
Im glade they could beat lilithmon. She was one sick deamonloard.