Reviews for The Legend of the Lotus Blade
dex drako chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
its a same this never ended but it was still great.
Etherelemental chapter 6 . 5/9/2006
Well, it definitely had an unfinished feel to it last chapter, so I'd say that it's good thing that you chose to continue it. I'm just eager to see where you're going to go with this when you continue it. After all, it's really quite good. I'm just wondering what the whole purpose behind you having Kim bring Ron back from teh dead is. Anyway, I'm looking forward to when you update this. _
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 12/27/2005
It's been a while since you put this one out there, but if you can continue, please do. Great fic!
spectre666 chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
Tragedy, drama, unrequited love. This tale is really takng off. I especially like the way you have managed to seamlessly travel from a realistic portryal of grief to a metaphysical hope. good work.
Robert Teague chapter 6 . 7/20/2005
ARGH! How can you just stop there? I want the rest of the story!
demon-sword chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
awesome story. hurry up adn finish it. plez
Salimoo chapter 6 . 5/13/2005
This is an awesome fic! You are an amazing writer! Please keep working on it...i ned more :) UPDATE SOON!
BaltimoreAngel chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
oh my god, i love this story!
falfurrian chapter 6 . 8/5/2004
What a great read! Your writing is very impressive! Excellent descriptions and the mental concept was wonderful! I truly look forward to all your work. Update as you can. Don’t sacrifice qualify for speed. Well worth the wait.
Mr. Elliot chapter 6 . 8/5/2004
I read through this whole story this morning, and it's absolutely terrific.

The sixth chapter, while a slight change of pace from what's been happening, was fantastic nonetheless. That sadism part WAS disturbing, but also effective in showing the facets of Kim's personality.

Can't wait for the next chapter of this one, and Fox and the Sloth.
Ace Lannigan chapter 6 . 8/5/2004
Great chapter, It's always better to have a bit of background (rather than just skipping to the end) in a story as complex as this one is. I can be patient and wait for updates.

Can't wait to see the next chapter in this and F&S.
Yamal chapter 6 . 8/5/2004
Oh, my! What a psychological journey. you are truly working hard on it, and I'm amazed at the outcome. I'm looking forward to read the next chapter. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. _
falfurrian chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Another great chapter! Nice to see Hirotaka again. Logically he would came from the same school. Keep up the good work.
Yamal chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
I'm really looking forward to read the answer to that very last question you made. The story telling and your writing style is superb, man, and I have a lot of fun reading this interesting chapter. Don't forget to update when you have the chance! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. _
Ace Lannigan chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
Great update to this story. I really, really liked this chpater. Probably the best one you've done so far, the descriptive quality of your writing is, for lack of a better word - awesome. I always like consistancy between stories, when authors use previously established standards about a character. You have woven together a couple of my favorites. Strawberries for Kim in this chapter and wrestling for Ron in the next. Update again soon thanks.