Reviews for Selfish
Kiko-chan X Kanda-sama chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
aww so cute! . i like it .
trydent chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
i dig.

i like the act of not letting someone know something and making them feel one way just to make them feel the exact opposite a second later! mostly from bad to good and not vice versa..

so good story!

i am also into the whole before and after commentary XD!
NSYNC fan chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
wow, this was great! i love NSYNC D i wish they can get back together. this is one of my favorite songs (
Amazoness of Light chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
that was so deep. Hosnestly the only songfic i read that actually makes sense and inspires emotion. Thumbs up for you and Bakura/Ryou!
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
TT: Cool. You're definitely going to be on our favorite author's list! THis is too Great! Keep up the grreat work as always1!

Kai: *still knocked out*
OpenSoulSurgery chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
kawaii! teh fluff awesome story!
Jade Cade chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
*squeals* love it! love it! Wow! *sighs dreamily* so adorable! so sweet! so romanctic! *squeals again*
misori chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Hey, I read this too! O.O . Dang, I tend to forget to review a lot don't I?

Well it's because your story is too good and I got caught up in it's beautiful... ness and couldn't... stop... reading it over and over. XD Has a tendency to read things over and over. YEA... only good stuff though. XD
Burnt Angel chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Sweet sweet romance! A love it! Such texture in your story! Such depth! I love it!
Oni No Yami chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
- Kawaii. ... I don't think I have anything else to say... - -;
Ammie chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Too cute! My teeth are hurtin'!
shrowded angel chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
aw..it's so i have a question-why did they have a barbie cover in the first place? Oo ~SA
cheo chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
my gosh..never read something as fluffy as that before..*sniff* excuse me, gotta grab a mug of hot chocolate, sit in a corner crying and read this again..
Tunisa chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Aw, that was so Cute!

(bet bakura will just love THAT present!)
Amy Hirosaki chapter 1 . 6/2/2004