Reviews for Ties that Bind
nyc chapter 29 . 5/28/2013
I know I'm like 9 years late even FINDING this story, but this is phenomenal. If copyright weren't an issue, you could easily sell this as a novel. Beautiful job, and thanks - obviously, despite the passage of time, the DA bug still lingers!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 29 . 8/11/2012
This was good.

Loved Logan and Max with the kids. Even Bling was good with them.

Glad Logan or Max didn't get hurt or hurt to bad(Logan).
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
"Any other advice for me?" Logan asked at his most sarcastic.

"Sure. I think you oughtta go swimming with Max some day," Bling suggested with raised brows. HA! Bling knew Max went skinny dipping.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Awe So cute. I loved when the girls were yelling at Martin and defending Logan against him.
Cali chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
Cousin or not I wish he'd crawl back under whatever rock her came from! He's gonna get one or both of them killed! Great story.
intstebri chapter 29 . 3/4/2007
I was very inspeired to keep this one for the week-end, I had a hunch than I will not able to quit it before the end.

I was right.

Remember i'm french, could you just tink how much times took me to read it until the end? With coffee, a LOT of coffees? But it's was just impossible to me to stop reading.

I loved the way you integrate the girls in the story, without made Logan and Max lost their own personality.

I loved the way you include Bling, Matt and even Martin (so that mean everything!)

I loved the way you explain each moves, each talk, each thinks.

I loved then way you put enought trills to keep me on the edge, and the way you managed some times to just relax the tense, let everyones just enjoy the moment.

If I had to note, may a put a 20 on 10 ?

I can't help but think it's only a week (or a little bit more) in theirs lives, and think about a month... or a year! (Don't be scare, I know how much works that's mean and i don't really ask you that, just .. hope?)

Tank you for this wonderfull story, with my prefered caracters.

Brigitte.
Mari83 chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
I never reviewed this one, but after starting to read it again I’ll say at least that it’s my favourite of your completed fics – even though _all_ your stories feels like watching one of the good old S1-episodes:-)
dgurisko2001 chapter 29 . 9/29/2006
Awesome story, I've read several of yours now but being new to I keep forgetting to review. Been to lots of other sites to read the Dark Angel stories but review was never an option. So sorry for forgetting the others but this one was TOTALLY Great.

By the way, when is the next chapter of "Deep" gonna be up...

dgurisko2001
Reilynn chapter 29 . 7/9/2005
I loved the story! You should do something with Max jealousy over other women drooling over Eyes Only. I am not sure if that has ever been explored. But I really love that she is acknowledging she is being protective.
EmElleAre55 chapter 29 . 5/8/2005
I started this story last week. I finished about 25 chapters of it in 3 hours yesterday. I was truly captivated by it! You have a wonderful way of developing characters. I loved the plot and story lines, the dialogue, and most of all the emotions conveyed by Max and Logan. Thank you for writing this extraordinary piece of fiction! It was truly amazing. I look forward to your future work.
Kasman chapter 24 . 1/22/2005
The queen of the cliffhanger strikes again...

Nice tension. Particularly liked the image of Logan being so cool under pressure - very typical of him. He doesn't fluster easily.
BlueAngel137 chapter 29 . 11/18/2004
Great ending for a great story!

Im so sad its over (I guess Ill miss the girls) and I hope you write another season 1 influenced story soon.

Keep up the excellent work!

THANKS.
idlehands452 chapter 29 . 11/16/2004
excellent work, i loved this story. i can't wait for more, i hope you continue on with the max logan bit of this, i'd love to see how max protects her investment. great job, hope to see more soon
Sossoca chapter 29 . 11/16/2004
Oh my Gosh! This story was fabulous beyond all belief. You've caught all the characters perfectly. Your action scenes were just fantastic.

I loved it. Now all I can do is wait for another one. I want more Logan (yummy), Max, Bling, and(or)any other character you write so well. I am so sad it is over.
LEE chapter 29 . 11/15/2004
As so many of the reviewers have said, what a wonderful story! You have no idea how much pleasure your story has given us over the last six months. There is no need to thank me for my little suggestion, though I'm so pleased that you like it. And even if you don't use it, I will be checking the ffn regularly to look for your next story. Thanks again.