Reviews for Sabbatical
Kenobifan chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
So did you ever finish this story on the other site? If you don't mind me asking, where is this other site?

Wow...This story iw well done. And I enjoyed it immensely.

I really enjoy Obidala. I'm glad I came across it while searching for Obidala.

Though of course, I'm hoping (one can only do that), that you finished this wonderful written story.. "_
Gizzi1213 chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
I really enjoyed the start of this story. Are you still planning on finishing it? I hope so...I adore Obidala stories!
Sassy Sparrow chapter 5 . 10/18/2004
Kel, it's again an amazing work of yours! Wonderful interaction between the two of them - I love this!

And regarding Darth Real-Life: take care of yourself, then Jedi Master Time will be right around the corner ;o)

Mtfbwy,

Saskia
mirax chapter 5 . 7/3/2004
oh, i like this, its a very good plot. i love obi-wan character and you write it very good. i cant wait to read more of this. keep writing!
Kynstar chapter 5 . 7/3/2004
I have so much enjoyed this! And wanted to post it here as well (been posting on the other board 'TheSaga'.

Juz wanted to let you know how much I enjoy this story! You are so good with the emotional aspect of the characters!

Keep up the good work!
Adelaide chapter 4 . 5/1/2004
YAY! Another wonderful story of yours to read! Gosh, as usual, you have the characterization of both Padme and Obi-wan PERFECT. I can really imagine them acting and saying things as they are.
I'm also a huge sucker for episode 1 timeline fiction. I like the young Obi-wan the best for some reason.
You're story is really cool so far, and I can't wait to see where you're taking it. Please update soon!
-Adelaide:):):)