Reviews for Blank Slate
NctrnlBst chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Oh, Very nice. Please continue, I really would like to see where it goes from here.
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Very beautifull.

Lady F
Fissie chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
It's so good. I love the way you write and I'm proud to have Maggie as a part of the board ;).
DarkJadedRose chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
wow! that was awesome _ completely creative! I love the way she couldn' sene her. I hope that you write more with her and maybe even make this a chapter fic :) This is way cool!
Lyranfan chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
That was a great one shot - based on one of my favorite characters. The details of Irene and Mystque are really well done. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you knew someone who was blind or had done some good research.
The idea for your OC is creative though there seems to be a lot of thieves running around (that's what we get for raising a generation of kids playing Pokemon games - oh look at that - something left here just for ME!) The best part of your story is the fact Irene can't see the future with her and that intrigues her. It goes hand in hand with the excitement of a new relationship - a sense of the unknown. That was a true stroke of genius.
I've always felt the relationship between Irene and Mystique has a certain curse to it. Mystique wanting to use Irene's power to control things, but something always going wrong. Like that story about the Monkey's Paw - people get a wish that always gets twisted in some terrible fashion.
OK Geek alert - This reminded me of one of my favorite Star Trek Next Generation stories where a telepath gets some alone time with Data - the android. He develops a friendship with Data based on the fact he can't read the mechanical man's thoughts. The episode is Tin Man - third season.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
aww, this was nice. good job, as usual. loved the line about not seeing her there, quite droll... heh, it's funny cuz my name actually does mean 'graceful', and i'm anything but... oh, the irony! but the point is, cool beans. ;-)