Reviews for The Many Adventures of Marik and Malik
Alf chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
You need to update this. :)

I know you've probably lost interest in this by now (almost 7 years since your last update) but it's amazing, and hilarious already, and OMFG you need to update. :D

If not, then thanks for posting this much! :)
HellzKatt chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
lol so far so good i luv it marik is funny and i hope marik and malik are gonna get together on this little trip i would luv that oh plez make them go together plez!

Merika
Hallowed Lotus chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
I have a very bad feeling about this...
Happiness's Deceit chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
TT: That was cool...you are now my idol! ...I dunno about Kai. But You're my idol! *glomps RYou plushie* rYou got sex!

Kai: *STILL knocked out*

TT: Well...update soon?
EternusLimbo chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
O_O! They are comming to America! *sets up flashlights at the sky* YO! Malik! Marik! land here in Kansas! Mwahaha! The destruction!

Marik: I want some fries!

Angela: *twitch* Fast food... Hmm... Don't ruin your figure, Marik!

Marik: Oh, I excercise with Malik like Bakura with Ryou... A lot... *smirks*

Angela: I don't think I want to know what the real meaning of 'excercise' means... YOUR meaning for it anyway. -_-; err... Write some more soon! Me likes it! Adios! Hasta la proxima!
blueeyesbakura chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
PLEASE continue
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
Hey, whatever happened to this one? Continue. Heh.
vinylgroover chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
Ok, I'm tied. I think this is very funny and you're doing well. The second chapter was a little bit drawn out but that stuff happens. I liked chapter one but I was a little disgusted with chapter two. I don't think it was very good of you to mention what happened with the World Trade Center. No, I'm not American, I'm Canadian and I don't know anyone who was a victim with that whole thing but you never know who is reading and you dont want to have your readers breaking down into hysterical tears, do you? Please dont think I'm flaming you, I just dont agree that its appropriate to say. Otherwise its good
Jade Cade chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
Oh God! I shall be forever grateful of your hands! This story is great..wait! You say they are coming to the U.S.? *races around room shoving things into a suitcase* I'm off to meet their plane at Los Angeles. Then if they cause to much trouble I'll go over to Japan to see the fluffsters!
Pharaoh Star Yami chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
Aww, this is so FUNNY and so cute! Bakura and Ryou are just so huggable *hugs them*

Update please... what insanity will ensue? And why isn't Yami (Yugi) in it?
Yamori chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
You know what? You need to update this. XD Update, I tell you! *dances around in a circle and runs into a wall* o.x
Obscured Illusions chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
So I was sitting on my desk, and had the most interesting revelation!

You should update!

After I thought about that, then I decided Duh, you couldn't hear my thoughts. Or... at least I hoped you couldn't. Then I had the bright idea of writing it down!

Mucho love.

KATE
Oni No Yami chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
LMAO Damn! That's so funny! - Marik is funny now! (Normally, I would be trying to kill him for what he did to Ryo...) Update, update, update!
Junjou chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I loved the scene with singing Marik! So much, infact, that I found a Marik skin for The Sims and had him dance in his simulated bathroom. And took pictures . ! I want to show it to you, but I am not a member, so I cannot get your email address '. Anyway, keep up the good work, I'll be reading!
FantabulousWatapon chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Yay for chaos! O_o How can you reek of sex? 0_0 Forget that I don't think I want to know _