Reviews for Picture me
Naw d Blume chapter 1 . 4/19
Woah, so well written! Beautiful!

I feel it inside my heart. Especially the part where Inuyasha realized the truth. It makes my heart ached so much :'( It hurts. It hurts. It hurts.

Everything is so imaginative! I was taken by how feelings mixed during reading this. What a piece! I don't know what word can describe the feeling I have right now. So ... wwaaah.

Thank you, Midoriko-sama!
This is ... whoaaah! Love it!
IronEclipse chapter 1 . 3/22
Holy crap! I think I actually shed a few tears there. Wow. God, don't even know what to say! This is an excellent one-shot and I hope you write more. This was filled with emotion and very beautiful imagery. I felt Inuyasha's pain and desperation in every sentence! Thank you for creating this! Good job!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 1/28
Very sad and very cool, I love that Inuyasha got his vision and smell back
GoLeft chapter 1 . 1/8
This was a beautiful story, thank you for writing it
BashiYami chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Dear Midoriko-sama
I am struck by how powerful this story is in so many ways - I've been sitting here trying to figure out just what in the world I could say as feedback and so far have been met with a resounding, and almost reverent, silence. But I knew I couldn't NOT review this, so here I sit trying to express in meager and undeserving words the astonishing sense of wonder, fulfillment, and so many other emotions this has left me with.
Your attention to detail brought on a wellspring of imagery and imagination, both by what they said and what they didn't, your characterizaiton was just about spot-on, and while it wasn't the emotional rollercoaster it could have been, it was also so much more.

Definitely going on my favorites list, promptly after which I shall peruse your other works in search of my next adventure.

With love,

- DoP -
LadyCash chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Still one of my faves!
veena chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
U r a Great author..
This is such a wonderful story.. It makes me hurt & cry.. :-(
But that's ok i think... it had a happy ending
KaUiA chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is so beautiful. I really love it!
Jacke chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh my.. Really beautiful written.. I could feel with him.. A masterpiece.. :)
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Beautiful. That's all I can really even describe the thoughts running through my head right now
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
SO GOOD.
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This was BEAUTIFUL! I felt so sad for Inu and Kag because they both suffered/cried his blindness in different ways. I absolutely love how you portrayed Shippo in this fic. He's desire to help really set a few things in motion for Inu & Kag's relationship. I kind of hate Kagome's friends for being such superficial bitches. Inu's emotional breakdown really made me cry, there was so much pain there. I must say that The way you described how Inu could 'see' and paint with the wind was just superb, It was easy to see what he saw through your words. Excellent job!
venuslegacy9 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
amazing, just beautiful
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
i was deeply moved and you had me tearing up quite a few times as i read this. loved the story! it's interesting that it really was his night of weakness that healed him because when would he have been so emotional if not when human emotions were the strongest. kagome may be a typical moody teen but she's capable of stepping up, i liked that you brought that out about her.

i'm slowly going thorough 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin' archives and sometimes even reading some newer stories (that's how i found this little gem), i'll bookmark some more of your work to read as time permits. if you're interested in reading/watching a really great series if you have some time now and then here's the links to 'rurouni kenshin' (please remove spaces) -enjoy:

_

manga: thespectrum manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

anime: animeseason rurouni-kenshin/

or an alternate if the above doesn't work in your area:

anilinkz category/rorouni-kenshin/

they've announced that they're working on a new live action 'rurouni kenshin' movie! happy news ) - the sneak preview of the live action movie \o/ follows:

youtube v/i4wdshVQiXc?version3&%3Bhlen_US

youtube v/4WNi8z5EWuE?version3&%3Bhlen_US

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh daaaaaammmmmmnnnn, I'm so glad a friend of mine sent me the link to this story! It was absolutely fabulous! Good job!