Reviews for The Master and his Slave
peonyfics chapter 7 . 1/2/2017
Stop saying that this chapter was crappy. I was great I loved every bit of it.
levios chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
I like this story very very much and I will definitely reread this! I think it was original and very well written :)
I think the last two chapters were a bit rushed and maybe not as high quality as the first, but I get that you wanted to end this as well, and I'm glad it was a happy ending! I must say I love Kai's line in the end, I laugh at it everytime x) The one with "I would do everything..." :)
Anyhow I love this story and I hope you'll keep writing!
xX Mochi Devil Xx chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Kawai! You write really well! This is the best KaiRei fic i've read! You made my day!
Gabriella Silverwood chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
ABSOULUTELY ADORE THIS STORY !
Jonathan chapter 7 . 5/17/2006
Even if you say it is a c* story I loved it you write really good! YAY!*does a dance* write more story's your really good at it! I LOVE KAI X RIE FANFICS!
DeeJayers chapter 7 . 4/9/2006
Aw, that is so cute! Kai really does love him...and i love this story!
DeeJayers chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
Yay! Rei and Kai will be happy! i'm happy now! i like the chapter. but not the part where Rei's father dies, thats so sad!
DeeJayers chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
Uh Oh, someones in trouble. i like it.
DeeJayers chapter 4 . 4/9/2006
/smirks/ Oh, kittens getting angry. i like it.
DeeJayers chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
Aw, isnt that sweet. i think i8 know what Tala meant by "And tell Kai that i like his taste." but i'm not willing to say it...er, type it. anyways i like it like the previous and i can see Ray sleeping like that, like the cute little kitten he is. .
DeeJayers chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Col. 'bout time that bastard was killed and by a neko jin too! What about his shoulder? i can't wait to know whats goin g to happen in the next chapters! oh and just to let you know i REALLY liked this chapter.
DeeJayers chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
/smirks/ me likey! nice chapter. cant wait to read the next chapters!

P.S: you and your story are now in my favorites. .
The Pheonix of Black Flames chapter 7 . 3/9/2006
Meow!That was purfect!You ROCK!
The Pheonix of Black Flames chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Go you Go you!DIE VOLTAIRE!DIE!Slow and painfuly,then rot in the firey pits of * !
DeAdRoSeSaReThEpReTtIeSt chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
was AWESOME!I loved so made me so emotional.I laughed.I cried. I got so angry I almost threw the computer at the enough of me babbling,I just wanted to say it was very,very,very good.