Reviews for The Twenty
slythrclw-shdwhntr-46 chapter 25 . 10/26/2017
I adored this fic. The emotion is amazing, the details are intricate, the writing is pretty good; there are a few typos and misspellings, but that is to be expected of anyone's work. All in all, I think this may be one of my favorite fanfics. It wasn't especially long, but I liked the long chapters, and it was amazing how much emotion you managed to put into the story.
slythrclw-shdwhntr-46 chapter 15 . 10/25/2017
The emotion in this chapter was amazing! Loved the ritual. So detailed!
slythrclw-shdwhntr-46 chapter 10 . 10/25/2017
This was the best chapter! I loved it when the girls walked out!
G the Headmaster chapter 25 . 10/24/2017
I normally don’t like the pairing but you story was so well written I may have to rethink this.

Thank you for writing it.
G the Headmaster chapter 22 . 10/23/2017
And yet another cliffie. I love it!
ChipzGrMione chapter 5 . 10/20/2017
Wow...Mrs Black being even remotely polite?
Its unbelievable! :D
Love this story so far!:)
farsideomoon chapter 25 . 8/9/2017
crazyseasons chapter 25 . 7/15/2017
Love how you portrayed Hermione's anguish and unrequited love in the poem.
Alex Aces chapter 2 . 6/22/2017
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I think someone stole part of your work.

I'm sure I've never read this fic before—the first chapter was completely new to me, and so was the premise—but I've read the entire scribe plot before. I know eventually she uses Snape's infamous first year potions speech for the cover page.
MidnightQuill420 chapter 25 . 6/20/2017
Oh I hope for an epilogue but it's been a while. Amazing story though
Guest chapter 25 . 6/9/2017
While I have to wonder how many skeevy disgusting Order members sat around watching Severus and Hermione fuck and also wonder where the epilogue is, I'm glad they finally eventually got together

Congratulations on spawning new humans!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/9/2017
Dumbledore is just an asshole and Order members are nothing but perverted fucking privacy molesters. Do they get off on watching her masturbate too? This is just too disgusting.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/9/2017
So Hermione's not scared or desperate at being kidnapped? Right. And of course the stupid bint has to play fast and loose so she can get kidnapped. I though she was the brightest witch of her age; when did she lose all her brains?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/9/2017
Why wouldn't anyone Obliviate Malfoy of what memories they could before sending him back? (Or just totally Obliviate him and send him to, Idk, Australia?)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2017
I love how sexual assault is ignored at Hogwarts. Snape has only himself to blame. He's so incredibly stupid for one generally held to be brilliant in some as-yet-unseen way.
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »