Reviews for The Twenty
farsideomoon chapter 25 . 8/9
crazyseasons chapter 25 . 7/15
Love how you portrayed Hermione's anguish and unrequited love in the poem.
Alex Aces chapter 2 . 6/22
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I think someone stole part of your work.

I'm sure I've never read this fic before—the first chapter was completely new to me, and so was the premise—but I've read the entire scribe plot before. I know eventually she uses Snape's infamous first year potions speech for the cover page.
MidnightQuill420 chapter 25 . 6/20
Oh I hope for an epilogue but it's been a while. Amazing story though
While I have to wonder how many skeevy disgusting Order members sat around watching Severus and Hermione fuck and also wonder where the epilogue is, I'm glad they finally eventually got together

Congratulations on spawning new humans!
Dumbledore is just an asshole and Order members are nothing but perverted fucking privacy molesters. Do they get off on watching her masturbate too? This is just too disgusting.
So Hermione's not scared or desperate at being kidnapped? Right. And of course the stupid bint has to play fast and loose so she can get kidnapped. I though she was the brightest witch of her age; when did she lose all her brains?
Why wouldn't anyone Obliviate Malfoy of what memories they could before sending him back? (Or just totally Obliviate him and send him to, Idk, Australia?)
I love how sexual assault is ignored at Hogwarts. Snape has only himself to blame. He's so incredibly stupid for one generally held to be brilliant in some as-yet-unseen way.
I love how you site your sources and give disclaimers. Thank you!
Now I'm hungry - that stir fry sounds great! I have to wonder at "The Order's" stupidity in not telling THE VIRGINS IN QUESTION what's going on. Knowledge is power and protection!
Voldemort told Snape why he wanted the virgins; why is Snape acting retarded now?
I love the sneaky owl! Where's Crooks?
Lol, I always find it hilarious when fanfic writers state so proudly that they're going to write things that piss readers off but readers daren't let the "author" know that they've been pissed off by the inflammatory crap the "author" wrote knowing that it would piss readers off. How silly!
LondonsWhereMyHeartIs chapter 8 . 6/5
Re your Author's Note on chapter 8, there's nothing wrong with ingesting blood. Black pudding is delicious!
1,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »