Reviews for The Twenty
diamondnightskies chapter 24 . 3/17
Shit, I'm kind of wishing these chapters were shorter because I can never remember all the amazing things I wanted to comment about when I get to the end of them! I can't believe the next chapter is the last...how the hell can you possibly resolve everything? Onwards...
diamondnightskies chapter 23 . 3/17
Oh fuck, the latter part of this chapter had me in tears!
diamondnightskies chapter 22 . 3/17
Aaaaahhhhhh! These damn cliffhangers! I'm dying here! Very cool development with the nun!
diamondnightskies chapter 21 . 3/17
Way to go Draco! Glad he came to his senses and made the right (if harder) choice. I kinda like the little life Hermione built with her bar friends. I actually would love for her best friend Jake and those new friends to be able to stay in her life. I quite like them all and how protective they are of her. I was wondering...if she never completes her part of the spell would the wards fall if she or Snape died of natural causes? Or is it just if killed? Because if it's the first then shouldn't she have just completed it for the sake of the wards and then left since she probably would have felt she needed to?
diamondnightskies chapter 20 . 3/17
Glad her hair grew back! That ritual was really intense. I'm waiting for things to start clicking!
diamondnightskies chapter 19 . 3/17
Gah! I'm dying for some resolution here!
diamondnightskies chapter 18 . 3/16
"I can't believe I wasted my goddess on you." Hahahahaha - love it!
diamondnightskies chapter 17 . 3/16
This goddess thing is awesome! I do not like that extra spell loophole they discovered...I do not like it at all!
diamondnightskies chapter 16 . 3/16
Really amazing!
diamondnightskies chapter 15 . 3/16
Wow, this was so intense! I LOVE that Melanie got to participate in such a way! Very awesome that everyone got to be there and have the added protection, and lived that extra blessing Hermione left Snape with. I can't wait to read the rest of this!
diamondnightskies chapter 14 . 3/16
I feel like I'm dropping the ball with reviews. Every chapter is so long, and so much happens on each one, that by the time I get to the end of it I can't remember everything that happened that I would have liked to comment on. Unfortunately FFN doesn't allow you to see the chapter as you review. I really wish it did! I can say that I'm absolutely enjoying this so much. It's so in involved. Oh, and Draco is a fucking douche.
diamondnightskies chapter 12 . 3/16
Ooohhh...getting good!
diamondnightskies chapter 11 . 3/16
Shit man, what if that dove was really an animagus? Hermione of all people should think of that!
diamondnightskies chapter 10 . 3/16
Glad to see Minerva and Albus are ultimately supportive. What I don't understand in Snspe's intense anger about the situation and now at the end him making the plan to sneakily try again. I mean, I know he doesn't want to fail and be punished, but I also thought he didn't want to actually have an accurate list? This female uprising allows him to be seen as trying at least.
diamondnightskies chapter 9 . 3/16
Whoa, that is quite an invasion of privacy! I like the idea of the petition.
1,374 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »