Reviews for The Twenty
A most enjoyable story! I truly loved it from start to finish. It was even better the second time around. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent!
I love this story in every way, but I must say, you really should clear off all the author's notes as they truly are a bother. My apologies, but creating so many notes is a self indulgent practice. Put yourself in the reader's shoes, and imagine if you were trying to read a fic and had to scroll past page after page of personal notes from the author just to get to the next chapter. News flash, your fic is great and still gets read, which is wonderful because it's well deserved, but after thirteen years, very few, if any, readers do more than scroll quickly past your story's excessive notes. Ok, exiting my soap box now. This story is even better the second time around!
Kimmytrainer chapter 25 . 11/7/2016
This story was beautiful. I'm so glad I got to read it. I'm a bit dissapointed that you never posted the epilogue, but as it's been over 10 years I don't expect that to change. Regardless you did a wonderful job with this, especially with the expressions of unconditional love and desire. I loved it. Thank you for writing :)
OptimisticPessimistic13 chapter 25 . 10/31/2016
Loved this story.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 25 . 10/8/2016
Dear Author,

This was a wonderful story, epic, really. I couldn't tear my eyes from it.
I think it took me mere few days to read through, I was so absorbed, I found it difficult to work or even sleep at times.
The storyline was very original in my opinion, I appreciate the 'girl power' theme. Witches or not, women are powerful, we just forget to teach that to our daughters.
I liked your Severus too. He's much more appreciated here, than in many other fanfics I've read before, he's also more subtle and mellow (if you could say that about him).
I personally believe, this story deserves a sequel. But seeing as it is an old story from twelve years back, I have very little hope for it (or for promised epilogue?)

FoxLittleRedFox chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
Your story is spellbinding. I really enjoy reading it.
The ritual was great, very imaginative, the whole 'on the run' thing is exciting. But I really, really want to see the spell satisfied now. I want Hermione and Severus reunited.

FoxLittleRedFox chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
Laugh, your evil laugh...
I think I know why the 20.
Number 20 represent the source of all energy in the world. It is also associated with resurrection and reincarnation. Ha!
Are you still laughing?

Thanks for the story ;)
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
I'm very curious to see what will happen next. I really can't wait for the new school year to start, so the girls can start organising and planning their defence.
Very exciting.
I liked your poem :)
and a bottle of firewhiskey... it seems, that Severus thinks, the calligrapher is a man and not a young one either... Ha!
Onto next chapter.

FoxLittleRedFox chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
OMG! This is fantastic! Your story is grand. Very exciting and mature, so well written. I can't believe all the detail and background info.
It's so exciting, I think I'll explode in a minute.

FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
This is a very interesting beginning.
I have to say, that I wanted to read this story few months ago, but I've lost it somehow.
I found it at last ; -)
Fox
PhoenixGravity chapter 25 . 7/6/2016
Wow. Just wow. This story was beautiful, the writing and the content, I couldn't tear my eyes away. Yet when I read, I was far away, in this story. It deeply marked me. Thank you for writing this...
Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2016
Really great story, one of my favourites
RoseGarden11235813 chapter 25 . 5/24/2016
I'm aware this happened years ago, but it still needs to be said:
1) Your writing is amazing and I look forward to reading more of it, whether fanfic or your original works.
2) While the pain may linger, all things happen for a reason. I have now had the same experience far too many times (there are now serious doubts about whether I can carry to term again...) but my 12 year old daughter is the most wonderful thing in my life, simply because she is so utterly unique. It's trite, I know, but you will cherish your children. I already know that. You put so much into your writing that I feel I know you to an extent. Best of luck - you will be an amazing parent.
MrsMorgan813 chapter 25 . 2/29/2016
fabulous ending!
QueenMagic1917 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
The writing is difficult to read. it seems so choppy... the story does not flow and the emotions seem too contrived. You had a good plot but I am afraid, this story doesn't make for a satisfying read. I know it is from a long time ago, but consider rewriting and make use of the beta readers that offers to its authors.
1,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »