Reviews for Genius Savant
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Gods.
Thank you for that bout of depression. ;-)
b00kw0rms chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is awesome! I love it. I recently watched a documentary on an English man who "saw" numbers and thought about Artemis Fowl. Very interesting and un depth writing! I also appreciate your writing style and how you are able to capture the protagonist's-if he can even be called that-so perfectly. Well done! Made my day to read it.
chukaliteluvver chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
The world's first Genius Savant. Wow. That makes sense.
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Very Very good story. -claps- I really like how you were true to Artemis character. I also liked the irony at the end. If all of your stories are this good I'll most likely read some.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
For some reason this made me cry. I hope you keep writing. I've enjoyed all of your stories.
Lord Youko chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh fuckin amazing! Artemis rocks!
Admiral Arlani chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I really enjoy how this is broken up, with the comments, and the different stories you weave together. Amazing (I'm just going through your fics here, leaving comments, don't mind me XD)

Again, your last line is amazing, just the right touch of backlash humour, and the entire tone is impressive. It's hard to keep up that slightly.. I don't know how to explain this, grey, kind of, not dreary, but.. almost a dark kind of whimsical, foggy, type of writing, but you did it beautifully.

Yes, I'm aware that probably didn't makes sense. :P
Mistress Storm chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant!
Girl on the Computer chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I love Hitchhikers Guide..., and you present an interesting take on Artemis the elder. Although Hitchhikers Guide being too high of a reading level for a twelve year old from Ireland (In that the spoken language, aka slang, is much more similar than from America) seems a bit far fetched...

Anyways, good piece, really enjoyed it.
luver of jellybeans chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Wonderful fic! I love how you portrayed Artemis and his genius... And how he reacts to society. It seemed totally in character! Also, those quotes seemed genuine!

Another thing I loved was you having Albert Einstein's and DaVinci's points of views. Those scenes really showed what it was like to a genius. :D

I never suspected Artemis Sr. being a genius... It was kinda sad seeing his father taking away his book, and his life as a genius...

And in the end... Where he says he's getting a Masters in Celtic History and Myth... Is that a slight reference to the People?

Anyways, wonderful fic! This one's going on favorites!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
This was so awesome! It literally gave me chills reading it. You captured Artemis perfectly- and your Ph.D. presentation extract sounded genuine. I loved the interactions between Artemis and his family; particularly his father. Great story!
Serpentira chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Love it. The parts with the squid and the Rodin forgeries are my favourite. I'll have to read more of your work.
crazy pineapple lady chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
ooh. fantashtic- much fun to read! This is like a yellow, rubber ring to someone drowning in an ocean of crappy spelling, dodgy grammar and Mary Sues. Thank you. Thank you!
IndentityCrisis chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
*smiles* Nothing much to say... if you could see my face you would know how I feel about this. Its on the side of good rather than bad. Only a few paragraphs that were somewhat confusing and vague. It explains alot and the lecture by was a great way to break everything up. I like how you included all the Timmy scenes, plus your dyslexia and autism references were almost dead-on.

lol. arty takes over his fathers shares and they talk politely about it over breakfast. haha.

write on!

I.D,c
Ren chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Honestly, this gave me shivers. I love your switches in perspective - Artemis present, Albert Einstein, Leonardo DaVinci, Artemis present, Artemis past, Artemis Sr., Artemis present, Artemis future. It flows perfectly and the snippets of the psychology study are an excellent touch. It flickers so nicely between scenes and brings to mind photography.

I've always been a fan, but you raise AF fics to a whole new level, I could read it for hours. You somehow manage to write whisper-smooth, but there's always this underlying sense of urgency to everything that hurries the plot along to really great endings. I love Artemis' non-existent fascination for girls.

The last line is like a kick in the stomach, it's almost like a cliffhanger, but it's a definite finale. Stunning job.

I really love the line about how a true genius would be like a god in a sea of pigeons. You capture it perfectly too, odd uniqueness with just a hint of hopelessness. You make genii look like fallen angels or alien beings who got lost in this Earth bubble and can't get back home, it's so poetic.

Also, your Artemis is precisely IC. I love him but I'm afraid to touch him, like he'll shatter. He seems so... I don't know, divine? Like everyone else is just a flighty mortal and he's too bright to even look at directly.

So, yeah. Thanks so much for writing this, it's going in my list of favorites. Keep writing, I really like your stuff, email me if you get bored or decide to slum it talking to a mere mortal!