Reviews for Pisces
Random Reader chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
I'm not sure how long it has been since you looked at this fic...but I still am going to Reveiw.

Over all I really like the whole community you've set up; what with the different types of mermaids. I also enjoyed Riku's relationship with Leon and Sora. (Riku's one of my favorite KH boys!)

As for things to work on...I think that your transitions could be smoother. You just seem to jump without a real break. I personally like to press enter, center the text ( ), press enter again, and then proceed to write when you switch POVs.

And if you continue this FanFiction I think that Riku making a deal with 'the Devil' would be awesome! (I'd also like to get more into Riku's past. As of chapter six you've been focusing on Sora's backstory.) I DO like the idea of a history of the Razorfins in particular.

If you don't plan on continuing...well then, this Review will just serve for your personal happiness! XD
Helen Star chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
It's been awhile since I've read it, but my re read had been very enjoyable. I wish you had done more with this story.
Roxaslover1 chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
D and A
samettikettu chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
WAIT WHAT NO DON'T FORGET ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL FIC THAT I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH! NooooOOooo... ;_;
(Last updated, 2005...) Oh..
Well, um. I really enjoyed this fic! I loved the idea of sea people of their own kinds of species. And how you kept the FF and KH vharacters alive and true was amazing!
And thank to you I have now a new OTP! :D SephirothxCloud... Bwahaha.
LunarEclipses chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I know it's most likely in vain but, I wish you'd come back and finish this!
FantasyWriter5713161719 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
I LOVE this fic! This is the BEST mermaid fic ever! It has so much detail and the way you tell the story makes it sound so . . . AWESOME! I'll choose A because I want to see what happens and if he doesn't, well, I'm pretty sure Riku wouldn't survive . . .
kieran chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
i want a new chapter!
kieran chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
me again lol i want another chapter im so bored and waiting for one this is in my top 3 faviotite yaoi storys and i read like 25 i love them
kieran chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
i want another chapter lol i love them please! :)
kieran chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
i want another chapter lol i love them please! :)
kieran chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
i dont know what one to choose but i want another chapter so bad im in love with this
kieran chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
you went from first person to 3rd person view but i preferd 1st
DJ chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
I know u probably don't update anymore but I choose D I am really curios about Daisuki's and Dorslbacks. I really love this fic so please don't stop.. :)
SpiritOfTheLandXIII chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
this is one of the best merperson stpries ever! i love how this is going! i'll go with D) story time. but thats just cause i'm realy curious.

Please continue & update soon!
Kurisutaru chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Pretty much pressured the reviewers of this chapter into voting for Choice A. xDD