Reviews for Darkstalkers The Series: Season One
TrueVulcanRaven chapter 13 . 1/7/2005
There aren't enough Talbain-oriented fics out there. Our favorite werewolf is so underappreciated. :( A solid entertaining read, overall. Good work!
Winged Wolf Warrior chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Hey Lou, yeah great peice man, I'm just a little nit-picky when it comes to stuff about wolves and I wanted tell you, I'm m not sure if you no different but here I go. Wolves' knees don't have reverse, it's a common misconception though, the walk on their toes so what peolpe think are their knees are in fact their ankles. Sorry to criticise, it's a great story so far I just can't let something like that slip. Peace

3W
Jon Badwolf chapter 13 . 6/9/2004
I may not know the song, but it sounds good. Keep it up.
Jon Badwolf chapter 12 . 6/9/2004
Way to make my hometown feel loved. The towers never fell and New York is safe. You gotta love it. Excellent work.
Urd too lazy to log in right now chapter 13 . 6/9/2004
Hey there!

Wow, that was great - almost a songfic, but better! Felicia singing "Memory" - great idea! And Raptor as the manager from hell - fits! Keep going, can't find anything wrong with it!
Ravens Cross chapter 13 . 6/8/2004
Beautiful! Bravo! :Claps hands: I have finished episode one and it was nothing short of a masterpiece. You have truly brought this to life for me and I understand alot more things rather clearly. I would have to say that my favorite Chapter is the final one...Ch. 13. I love the Broadway Musical "Cats" and that song is one of my favs. When I began reading this I thought I recognized it and then you reveal that it was "Cats". I really enjoyed reading your story and can not wait to see more:)
redskin122004 chapter 13 . 6/8/2004
YOu took my idea. I was going to write something like that. A zabel/Felicia duo singing their way into fortune. Man, you had to tak my only idea i want to make. Well, i like this chapter, and hope that Zabel changes his ways.
redskin122004 chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
Good. The towers did not fall. I hate for them to go through that experince. (Ignore spelling) Hey i got something else to write but i email you. Look for my letter

Redskin
Diva Urd chapter 11 . 5/25/2004
Oh, so the real criminal was the prosecutor - nice twist! Keep writing!
redskin122004 chapter 11 . 5/25/2004
YES! HE is free! Thank you, i like how it sounds. It sounds as if we are really in a courtroom. That was a cool chapter you made. My should come out shortly.
Jon Badwolf chapter 11 . 5/25/2004
YEAH! That's the Talbain I know! Nice comeback, very nice comeback! I knew you had it in you. Congrats!
Diva Urd chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
Okay, that was... awesome! Deep character insights, with a dialogue between two Darkstalkers I already wanted to meet in the anime! Keep up the great work! Love it!
Valin Dymos chapter 10 . 5/22/2004
Hi Louis. This is story is very good. One of the best if I do say so myself. I really like this story and am anxiously awaiting the next chapter. There is one thing I would like to know on the other hand. Why haven't you let Jon beat anyone? He beat the White guy at the beginning and that's it. He lost to Anakiris, The mummy things, Raptor, Bishamon(When He was young anyway). Not that I'm criticizing your story or anything I just was wondering.
Jon Badwolf chapter 10 . 5/21/2004
This is a nice way to recover from the last chapter. I can deal with this. I really enjoy it. Btw: I think I could get the site up and running.
redskin122004 chapter 10 . 5/21/2004
Yay! Jon got his head straight, (Maybe, he sound crazy at the end.) But what about the police, they will be looking for him. Well, lets se what you give us next.