Reviews for Mindtricks
ba2006 chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
great fic, sad it wasnt finished
David Fishwick chapter 13 . 6/4/2008
Cool idea and please update soon thanks.
smile1 chapter 13 . 1/8/2005
Hey,

Dude, you really need to let me know when you update. Anyway, this was a good chapter. I liked how you brought so many of the characters into this chapter. Excellent and I loved it.

Bye, smile :-)
X-identaty chapter 13 . 1/3/2005
love the story please update soon bye
charli chapter 13 . 1/3/2005
hey, i'm so addicted to this story every time u update i'm like 'big yay' anyways the stories going really we'll, i luv it, update update soon
Blondiegrl chapter 13 . 1/2/2005
I like it! But in the end make Conner go back to a baby or make him good and Have a good relationship with Buffy
smile1 chapter 12 . 12/30/2004
Hey,

This was another good chapter, though I think I'm kind of late with reviewing, but then again, I usually don't read Buffy or Angel stories so in that case I am really fast. Anyway, this was a really good chapter and kudos on writing the dialogue 'cause I know that must be hard to do because of the many characters, though I must say that I enjoyed this chapter so much because there were only two characters in it. It was a nice change from all of the chaos that was going on in your other chapters. The last paragraphs kind of had me doubting, though. You could have left off the part where Buffy thought about getting a shower 'cause it kind of ruined the effect, but then again, a girl's gotta take a shower sometime.

Bye, smile :-)
Tariq chapter 12 . 12/17/2004
Hi. GREAT! PLZ CONTINUE!

Where r the other characters? update soon plz. Also...after the jasmine deal...plz show aboutthe other's problems. Conner, Wes, Fred & Gunn had lots of baggage. Dont forget Cordy. Where's Giles?

Also...plz bring back Spike.
MBB chapter 12 . 12/17/2004
nice fic - I noticed you cahnged the timeline of ATS a little - but if it';s pre-Wolfram&hart, how did Angel get the amulet?.

Still, interesting plot.

Although the Angel-Xander hostilety is a little low. I know, Angel was more concerned about Spike, and Xander was still grieving about Anya. But as he's now single, and probebly be angry from post-Jasmine-possession anyway, and since you said you're going to use C/Aness, maybe you can trow in some C/X-ness to and have them fight over Buffy and Cordy?
goddessa39 chapter 12 . 12/17/2004
Update ASAP! I like! What are you going to do with it now- How come Buffy and Angel are half-affected? (Are BOTH od them Connor's parents making her part of their blood? or what?)

Continue soon please. :)

BA ALWAYS!
charli chapter 12 . 12/16/2004
this stories awesome, please update really soon
CF chapter 12 . 12/16/2004
I'm still really enjoying this 't wait for more.
uk-us-chick chapter 11 . 12/15/2004
OMG now I have to find out what happens next. Update soon cause the suspense is getting to me.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 11 . 12/8/2004
I like it so far and I think it is very cool how Buffy and Angel are resistant against Jasmine. I like how Spike turned up, but I agree that white isn't his colour.
Tariq chapter 11 . 12/5/2004
Hi. NICE REAL NICE! PLZ CONTINUE!