Reviews for He Never Left
pheobep3 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
please update
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Very good story so far. Please update it!
charmed-darkangel chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Very very cool story so far... please update asap!
charmed-darkangel chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
nice chapter... greatly written
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
ouh... intersesting
StoryGirl83 chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
I realize it has been a very long time since you last posted for this story (two years, eight months, and twenty days to be exact), but I have really enjoyed reading it these last few days and I cincerely hope that you plan on continuing it at some point in the future. I want to see Piper and Phoebe . . . and Chris' reactions to Cole (especially Chris, because that is one reaction we never saw on Charmed). I want to know if Cole is truely human and if the avatars are going to cause problems. I want to know if Cole being alive is going to effect the events of season six in some way. I am so curious and I really hope you write more.
StoryGirl83 chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
This was interesting. I enjoyed Paige and Leo's reactions to Cole. I remember the sanctuary. That should make for an interesting hiding spot.
StoryGirl83 chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
I loved Darryl going through the list of who in the family he could tell and how he finally decided to call Paige.
StoryGirl83 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This is an intriguing idea. I am curious what's up with Cole.
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Seriously now, why haven't you continue this? It's great!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
paige is good at understatement!
ethereal girl chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Hi great story, is there any chance you update sometime?
Joleca chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
You've left us hanging... please, please update!

thanks
chocolatepopcorn chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
Yay! An update! Awesome addition to the story, add more soon!
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
I know it's been a long time, but pleasse update this wonderful story. In this chapter you said that everything would be explained in Chapter 4 and I was wondering what the explanation was. Please update as soon as possible because I love your idea and I can't wait to see what happens.

ColeAndPhoebeForever!