Reviews for What Better Use For Your Millennium Item?
Shinigami chapter 7 . 6/17/2004
*snickering* Tea got it pegged right! *eyes widens* Yami fessed to Weevil? Sheesh! So Yugi recovered, but still blushes... Oh well...Poor Shadi! He got dragged in Isis's matchmaking services! *LOL* Anyway, why don't Isis lock Seto and Joey in a room together? And when she's done with Yami/Yugi, when will she start in on Bakura/Ryou?
Obscured Illusions chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
O.o HEY! I WAS THE 100th REVIEWER! _

(That makes me happy)

(because I've never been the 100th reviewer before to anyone)

YAY!

continue with the story please! I love it!

~KATE
Obscured Illusions chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
O! I love this story so far. It's really funny!

~KATE
Ryua Malfoy chapter 7 . 6/15/2004
I like the teasers, they're cool. And I like the whole story. Poor Yugi, he's so innocent, and hopless... almost as much as Seto and Joey.
Misura chapter 7 . 6/14/2004
["Yami and Weevil begin a different kind of game."] I must be perverted, to get the kind of mental images I get from this ... promise? (Hmm, yes, I do like the teasers, actually. -) I loved Anzu's speech at the end of this chapter. And Bakura and Ryou arguing about who was the better ringbearer. And poor, claustrophobic Seto hiding his claustrophobia by acting all frustrated and annoyed. -; Yami and Yugi were cute too, pining away for each other. They really are lucky Ishizu's decided to help them. I did feel sorry for Weevil. He lost his Yugi and now he's going to lose a duel too. The poor guy just never gets lucky, does he? ; Looking forwards to the next chapter. (Bakura tries to impress Ryou? Oh, oh ... ) -
Alana-kittychan chapter 7 . 6/14/2004
Alana-Star: *giggles* yeah she really Has upgraded!

Leo: Oh goody, NOT!
Icy Flame chapter 7 . 6/13/2004
Oh I just love it. Bakura jsut cracks me up, there is no other way to put it. I love his behavior. He's just so...Bakura! The last line was priceless. I can't ever get enough of his character and how you do him...er write him. He's just so childish, but at the same time highly amusing. Ah I'm addicted.

You have a great sense of humor! Every chapter is fresh and new. I can't wait to see how Bakura attempts to woo Ryou! Seto and Joey are great. It's great how they literally drag Joey down to see Seto. Plus the line from Mokuba about the swear word had me rolling. I think you should keep the teasers, they're a nice touch! Let's us ponder about what may come next. *grins* *glomps author* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
X-mas Girl chapter 7 . 6/13/2004
First: *laughs* Woohoo! Tea's on the team now too! _

Second: BAKURA! IF YOU ATTACK JOU AND SETO, I'LL KILL YOU!

Update this story please, this is one my favorite ones!
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 7 . 6/13/2004
ok...sonce this is the last chap at the moment...i want to reviewe now...the whole fic is friggen awseme(don't mind my bad spelling)...can't wait for the rest this is cool...although my sides hurt and its hard to breathe cause im laughing so much(luckily my asthma has not affected me to stop laughing )
Kitty Neko chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
yugi and insect queen? O.o typical of weevil
silver-dagger-113 chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
I like this story. Very amusing! HAHA!
mandapandabug chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
i like the teasers and this story so please continue soon... oh and have more with Joey because he's the coolest _ review you later
shindaat chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
Do Seto and Joey get together or what? *is bouncing in seat* I need to know! :3
Dragonic Soul chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
oh, man... m... blood...
hershey-kiss chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
I lurve the little lteasers at the end! Leave 'em!

Funny as this fic always is!
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »